Chapter one: The Brother

Elena's Pov:

"Well Good morning,Damon" Elena Said. They just woke up from sleeping together,he had his hands/arms around her waist. "Im happy with you,Damon.""Im happy,too" Damon said. Kissing her neck. She giggled. She rolled over to straddaling him." I love you",Elena said. "I love you to"Damon Said.  They made out. He makes me so happy,no one else knew what it was like besides Caroline being a vampire,and he knew and understood, That's what drew me to him. He alsways told me we met in high school,we dated. We loved eachother. I belived him. I smiled. Trying to stand up,but ofcoarse Damon pulled me back by the waist. Our faces touching. Us both dazing into eachothers eyes,me blushing,he slowly pulled a flyaway and put it behind my ear. I smiled,looking down. He pulled my chin up,kissed me. I love these moments. I got up put on damons shirt from last night. The usual black jet button up'ed shirt. I put it on over my bra and panties. I walked downstairs to make breakfast. I took out the eggs,flour,vanilla and pancake mix. I put some on the pan. Cooked them just nice and brown. I cooked some bacon,eggs and poured some blood in a cup for him and orange juice for me. He came up behind me and kissed me neck,hands on my waist. I smiled. I turned around,to facing him and kissed him. I let go and went to eat breakfast. we started to eat and Damon brought up Jeremy. "Jeremy?"."Is he ok". I ask."Yea,he's fine he's in school".Damon said." Oh great". I sighed. We quckly ate queitely. I put the dishes in the sink walking to light a fire. Damon came behind spinned her around. Kissed here,They kept kissing when they heard a knock at the door." Damon,We have a guest." I went to open the door.  I walked swiftly to the door. I opened the door. "Hello,Welcome to The Salvitore House." He looked shocked. "Im Elena Gilbert....You must be?"" Stefan...Stefan Salvitore." Oh,Damon Didn't tell me there's a second."He chuckled."Oh elena "he  said. I smiled at him,I looked at Damon,He was gone. I said. "Im sorry for my fiance's behavior he's usually never like this". I say. he walks in. "Fiance?". Stefan asks. "Yes,why?". I ask back. "Oh nothing." He looked hurt. "Your staying?" I ask. "Yes,I'll be right back"he told me. That was strange.

Stefan's POV:

How,is this possible. I heard what she was doing. I threw my lamp across the room in tears. "Is everything ok,up the stefan". She asked. "Yes,just fine! I say.  I ran put of the house in vampire speed. I went to the tomb,by the lockwood property. I saw Damon. "Damon,what the hell is wrong with Elena." "Nothing just fine".he says smiling back. He walks off. Maybe coming back was a mistake,because Elena no longer loves me.