I Love You, Lynn Loud!

After Luan told all the people from the curse about Tabby's crush on Lynn, They were shocked from this.
Luna: "dude, that's true?!"
Tabby: "yes. it's all true."
Lynn didn't know what to say about that. She was in shock too.
Lynn: "i-i-i... it's so unexpected..."
Tabby: "i know. but that's all the truth. i had a crush on you when you played football in you'r gardan. i think you're cute and strong... and you're very beautiful. if you'll be my girlfriend, i'll never let you down. I LOVE YOU, LYNN LOUD!!"
Lynn: "uhhh.. this is so nice of you, but i..."
Tabby started to kiss Lynn on the lips. Lynn blushed. Luna, Luan and the friends from the curse was in shock!
Luan: "awwww... they should be together!"
Luna: "i think so too, dude!"
Lynn and Tabby stoped to kiss.
Lynn: "i-i-i...."
Tabby: "i know. that was a big mistake. I should'nt have done it. I should'nt..."
Lynn stoped her.
Lynn: "shhhh... it's ok. I would love to be you'r girlfriend."
Tabby: "YES!!!! i know you'll love to be with me! you'll see!!!"
Luna & Luan thinks that they so cute together.
Luna & Luan: "Awwwwwww.... they should date!!!"
Lynn and Tabby Blushed.
Clyde, after all this, started to jeoules on Tabby.
Clyde thinks to himself: "what's she have that i don't have?!?! i should be with Lynn, not her!! i will get her one day!"
But Clyde did'nt know what he do. What will happen next? see by yourself and you'll found.