"What do you want hmm?" He mumbled into her ear. His hot breath leaving goosebumps onto her neck. Harry pushed her against the bed with her arms still placed behind her back and held together by his right hand. Her ass practically rubbing against his hard on. Analia moaned softly at the feeling and wiggled her bum to feel him even more. The friction doing good things to them both. Harry was already aching in his pants but he wanted to delay it a bit longer. Get her begging for him.

"Tell me, darling." Harry mumbled softly as he pressed his chest against her back. Soft whines flying out of Analia's mouth at his words. She was already dripping for him and he hadn't even touched her.

"Please touch me - anything. I just - I want you to so bad." Analia practically whined. Harry couldn't help but smirk at her request. His ego getting to his head. He wasn't even thinking like an agent at all at this point.

"Do you really?" He asked her and placed one small kiss onto her neck before moving away and looking into her eyes. She nodded her head frantically and that was all he needed. Just her go signal.

---

HARRY'S hands swiftly caressed her lower back as soon as they were both rid of their clothes. Her flush chest pressed firmly onto his. Her perky nipples touching his toned chest. It was an exhilarating feeling. A feeling that Harry had missed for so long. Her hands were wound into Harry's hair. Her fingers pulling on the tips of them as he bruised her her neck with endless love bites - his côck pressing against her stomach, precome leaking out of the red tip.

"Please." Analia mumbled against Harry's ear and moved to wrap her legs around his waist. Harry paused his actions and pulled away from her neck to grip his côck in his hands. A small groan falling from his lips as he gave it a few tugs while Analia laid down and watched. Her eyes stuck onto the sight before her. Harry was practically teasing her and she knew it.

"Darling, look at me" He spoke with such rasp that had her knees trembling. The pet name also ignited something inside her. The way the 'r' rolled so delicately off his tongue - it went by so smooth like honey.

Harry was met with dilated eyes as soon as Analia looked up at him with her mouth slightly open - panting and her legs situated apart from each other at his sides. It was quite a sight to behold but Analia could say otherwise. The sight of Harry's hand tugging on himself as he laid beneath her was something else.

"Hmm.. What should I do?" He mumbled and held onto Analia's ankles before pulling her closer to him with him kneeing in between her legs. He tilted his head to have a good look at her. Her hands slowly moving towards her clit before he pulled them away and placed them at her sides. A groan coming out of her lips as soon as he did that. He smiled and bent down to give her a kiss before pulling away.

"Do something."

"What do you say darling?" He questioned her and gently tapped her clit with his côck. The feeling already making her clench and twist under his hold. Harry placed his right hand on top of her slit, collecting the juices that pooled there before placing his fingers in his mouth - sucking them clean. His mouth meeting the metal rings he had on. Analia watched as his lips touched the rose ring she had grown quite fond of and sighed at his actions.

Analia couldn't even form any coherent sentence that would please him. His pointer and middler finger doing miraculous things onto her clit. She whined and closed her eyes as her back arched slightly before Harry pulled away once more. Her eyes opened immediately at his action before she took his hand and placed it back where she wanted him. He laughed and shook his head.