Chapter |7|

Back at it again with another chapter 

Sorry for mistakes

••••

"You'd be like Beyoncé. Maybe even better. But then again I don't know anybody better than queen B sooo..." Rya said as we walked down the side walk.

"I could never be Beyoncé. You know that." I say.

"Yeah you right. Beyonce has curves." She said.

I suck my teeth and look at her.

"What you tryna say?" I look at her. 

"I mean. You got hips but not as much as Beyoncé." She said.

"Okay." I chuckle. 

I look ahead into a nearby parking lot and see Arion. He's talking to two girls. I guess he finally got the girls attention.

But the girls walked away looking annoyed and Arion held his hands up confused. I chuckle and walk over to him with Ry following behind. 

"Hi Arion. How are you?" I say.

"I'm good. You saw what happened right?" He said.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Them girls just don't know what they missing." He said dusting himself off.

"Yeah they don't. You could always try again." I nod.

"Nah. I'd rather get with you." He smirked.

"Alright. Goodbye Arion. I can't with you." I laughed.

"What? I can show you what a real nigga feel like." He winked.

"Oh lord...Arion, I'm eighteen, you're fifteen. Find someone that's the perfect match for you." I say.

"But you are the perfect match for me. Even more, you are me." 

I look at Ry. She just shrugs.

Man this kid makes me feel so bad for him. He just needs love.

I sigh and reach in my back pocket and grab a gold chain that I bought recently. I walk up to him and put it around his neck.

"That around your neck is real gold. Go stunt on 'em. And maybe, pull you a lil chick. Okay?" I smile at him.

He smiles back.

"Okay. Thanks Blessing." He says walking off while admiring his new chain.

I look at Ry who just shook her head.

"That lil boy is pathetic." She said.

"No he's not, he's just looking for love, that's all." I say.

"That's pathetic." She says.

I roll my eyes and start huming my song that I've been working on.

"Is that your new song?" Ry smiled.

"Yes. It's stuck in my head because I kept playing the song over and over again yesterday." 

"Well that's a good thing. Put your mind together and make that song girl." Ry did a ltitle dance. I laugh.

"Yeah. Plus I gotta work on my dance routine again. Ugh that shit irks me." I say.

"It's okay girl. You can do it. You got a lot going on." She nodded as she began kicking an empty soda can.

"Yes I do." I groan.

"Aye! Come get ya'll asses beat again!" The familiar voice yelled from the basketball court we were walking past.