Chapter |1|

Sorry for mistakes

••••

Look at your yellow ass. Couldn't keep a nigga even if your life depended on it. Freak. That's why you're a hoe. I think to myself as I stare helplessly in the mirror. You think just because you're famous and people like your dancing you look good? Hell nah! You still a little stump! Trashy ass hoe! I hold my head and grunt at my own insult.
Awww? You mad babe? Don't be mad. Why are you? This is coming from yourself here! I grab my water bottle and drink from it. I screw the top back on and shake the thoughts away from my head.

"Tinka! They want you on in one. Be ready." My stage director, Krissy, said.

I nod and fix my hair in the mirror. I stare at myself in the mirror again and I start up my insecurity. I quickly turn away and walk towards the stage.

"You got this Tinka." Krissy said fixing my hair and adjusting my makeup.

"Wassup Vegas?!" Vincent Joyce, my inspirational dancer of the 90's, said in the microphone.

"Are ya'll lit right now?!" He yelled.

Thousands of people screamed. I swallow.

"Well it's time to get even more turnt up! Who's ready for Tinka?" He asked the roaring crowd.

More screams filled the entire building.

"I can't hear you. . . I said who's ready for Tinka?!" He yelled louder.

The crowd roared louder.

"Well let's give it up for Tinka The Brave!" Vincent shouted.

I looked at Krissy, She smiled broadly.

I walk on the stage and the song Draco by future plays.

(This song be dumb lit!)

I give those people, who took time out of their day to watch me, a show of their lifetime. As I danced, I listened to them cheer and scream. I glanced in the crowd and saw a little girl, she looked to be like thirteen and she was jumping up and down non stop. She screamed something over and over again.

"I love you Tinka! You're my idol!"

I smiled to myself a little as I paused.
I motioned for her to come up on stage with me. The crowd went even more wild. Her eyes lit up. She looked around confused and pointed to herself in reassurment. I nodded and she happily climbed onto the stage with the security gaurds helping her. She came over to me and hugged me while smiling so hard. I hugged her back feeling her heart beat pound.

"Oh my god you're so amazing! Thank you so much!" She yelled.

"No problem guh! Dance with me." I said. We started dancing to the chorus and she sung along with me. I was shocked by her dance moves. She was good and she knew what she was doing too. I did my signature move which was a huge spin on my tippy toes and finished it off. Everyone screamed and the girl jumped. When the music cut off everyone cheered loudly and I breathe heavily.

The mic was handed to me by Vincent and I took it.

"I love Veagas. Ya'll are so lit!" I say. I hear tons of people scream for the millionth time. I smile.

"I'm definitely coming back after this okay? Ya'll stay on top and never lose okay?" I say looking at everyone. Then I looked down at the girl.

"What's your name?" I ask her smiling. She smiles back too.