The Start of the Beginning

Lizzy's POV

He comes back with the pizza in his hands. We walk to the seat by the window with the nice view. He grabs a piece and so do I. I'm half way done when he finishes. He wipes his hands on his pants and smiles at me. I, of course, smile back.

He gets up, to quickly kneel down on one knee. I cover my mouth totally surprised. He smiles even bigger and so do I.

"Lizzy, the definition of perfect, will you stay with me for the rest of my life by doing me the favor of being my wife?" He definitely practiced so it rhymed. Of course I'll say yes.

"Yes Shawn. This is like a dream com true." I start to cry. He hugs me and slides the ring on my finger. "I love you." He says still smiling. "I love you more.." He kisses me and we head back home.

This is the best day of my life.

Shawn's POV

I can't believe she said yes!! I'm so happy I can't explain it.

She goes to get her dress fitted while I get my tux fitted. The wedding is in 3 weeks. I'm so excited. I wanted to do that since the day I rescued her.

*** Three Weeks Later***

Lizzy's POV

"Do you Shawn Mendes, take Lizzy Holtzmann to be your wife?" He nods, "I do." I  smile. "And do you, Lizzy Holtzmann, take Shawn Mendes to be your husband?" I nods, "Hell yeah I do!" I smile.

"You may kiss the bride." I kiss him and he kisses me and I can say it was definitely better than Meghan and Charlie's kiss. We finished and cut the cake.

Shawn smashed some in my face of course, but ifs nothing compared to what I did. I grabbed some and shoved it down his pants. Just to tease him. "I'll get that later." I smirk. His jaw drops.

And that's the story of how I fell in love with Shawn. Very tough with many obstacles, but that didn't stop us from having 4 children. Two of them being twins.

All I can say is-he sure did treat me better!

DID YOU LIKE IT?! I LOVED IT EVEN THOUGH I WROTE IT! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART!! HELP THIS BOOK WIN THE WATTYS!