Ruin

Charlie's POV

I see Shawn's car pull up in the driveway. I hate him. I hope they aren't a thing. I need her back.

Meghan left earlier after I explained that that was the second time she kissed me while I was dating Lizzy. She got mad and, well, left me. We weren't a thing though.

I go grab Lizzy's things. Wait no. She can get them herself. I smile an evil grin. Perfect....

Lizzy's POV

We pull in and I am a nervous wreck. My life. Charlie opens the front door and he looks hot. All messy and perfect. Wait, I'm staring at him, but my boyfriend is next to me.

Me and Shawn get out and Charlie gives Shawn the deadliest stare ever. "Hello Shawn." I hear him say. He isn't a happy camper. "Hey Charlie how's it going with that girl Meghan?" I cringe a little. Shawn puts his arm around my waist. "Hi Charlie." I squeak out. "And how are you Lizzy?" He says with a slight smile on his face.

"Shawn I'll be quick you can just wait in the car. OK hon." He looked worried. "Yeah. Don't forget anything." He was real worried. I could tell.

Charlie walks me into my house. Now his. We go to the back room. I don't like this. I don't like it at all. "So I packed all your stuff for you so we could have some time together. Hope that's okay with you." He smiled creepily. "Yeah that's fine. Thanks." I have to admit, I've never been this scared in my life.

Suddenly, he locks the door and pushes me to the wall. "I miss you baby girl." He says desperately. "I want you back." I was not ready for what is about to happen. He takes his shirt off and his lips crash onto mine. And I kiss back. I can't stop. It feels so right. I cheated. No no no no. I cheated on my sweet muffin. I push him away unwillingly.

"Charlie why did you kiss me?!" I was mad, sad, and just about every emotion to be honest. "Because I really do love you Lizzy. And you're asking me- why did you kiss back?" He was right. Why did I. I unlocked the door, grabbed my stuff, kissed him on the cheek, and ran away.

Shawn's POV

They're taking awfully long in there. I hope they aren't starting to "Marvin Gaye and get it on". I then see Lizzy run out the front door. I couldn't tell if it went perfect or if she'd been raped. Oh well. Then I see Charlie running after her. Shirtless. S***.  I wait for her to get in and speed away.

"Lizzy what happened." She wouldn't speak. "Lizzy tell me right now what he did to you!" I was at this point shaking her like crazy. I pulled over. "Ch-Charlie K-kissed M-me. An-and I k-kissed him b-back." She started to burst into tears. So did I. She cheated on me. The most beautiful being ever cheated on me. I pulled her into a tight hug.

And I forgive her.