It's Over, Isn't it? (Chapter 8)

Y/n's P.O.V.

He kissed me further down my neck, and I moved a little. He stops and glares as me. He continues and moves closer and closer to breasts. I tried screaming but he smacked me across the face and pulled my shirt off. 'Oh, god Nate please hurry I don't think I can take it any longer.'
He rubbed my breasts once more than reaches for my back. That was enough. I loosen from his grip and run towards the door but I feel something grab my waist and yank me on to the bed and spanked me again. "Oh love, your so Naughty~" he pokes my nose and looks at me. I didn't know what else to do but stand there.
Then, he pulls his pants and boxers down and I cover my eyes with sheets. "Aww, c'mon just one look." He pulls the blanket off of my face and climbs on top of top of me with his cock inches away from my face. I push him off and he lands head first onto the floor. I grab my shirt and put it on quick.
I run to Nate and he is bleeding to death. He opens his eyes and points behind me. I grab a rock and threw it at the first face I saw. And sure enough, it was g/f/n. Nate looks at me and his eyes widen. He picks me up an carries me to the car. "N-nate, your the injured one not me."
And that's when I felt it.
Blood, and it was running down my side. I didn't know what to do so I just held onto Nate as he carried me to the car. He lays me down in the back and closes the door. "Don't worry y/n, everything will be ok I promise." And he drove me to the hospital.
He looks at me through the car window and stops the car. "What's w-wrong?" He takes his shirt off and I blush a bit starring at his abs. "Shhhh, just lay down. Use these to stop the bleeding." He hands me his shirt and I nod. I cover my bloody spot with his shirt. It had Pikachu on it, his lucky shirt. I started at it a bit and smiled. 'Oh, Nate really cares about me... Wasting his gas to come rescue me.. Using his favorite shirt to help me... And slamming his fists into wooden doors to find me... No one has ever done this much for me...
He's my hero...'

To Be Continued...
My Lord, 50 reads? Already? Omg guys thank you!!! YOU ARE AWESOME! I know I was a little cheesy there at the end but too bad. My motto is...
DEAL WITH IT!
So yea. Have a nice day guys! NYEH HEH HEH Meow
~KittyWantsToBattle

(P.s. Don't judge, Undertale is cool! Stay determined~)