0.31

madison giggled at the tv, as finn singing filled the atmosphere around the room. the both of us sat on her white bed watching adventure time and scrolling through fan messages on twitter.

i sighed, sitting against madison's dark headboard. her white pillows supported my lower back. "can i ask you something?" i asked plainly and she turned to face me.

"yeah, sure. what's up?" she asked and paused her show. i turned my body slightly to look at her better. "why did you and jack break up?" i questioned and she smiled.

she looked down at her lap before looking back up at me. "i like someone else." she answered plainly and i nodded with a playful roll to the eyes. "you mentioned that."

"you know her. she's my best friend, and she comes over all the time." she answered going into slight detail. "she's a singer too, and hates it when people call her an instagram model. makes her want to shave her head." madison giggled.

i grinned at her and she licked her lips. "is it me?" i whispered and she giggled, looking down at her lap again. "uh, yeah." she disclosed. she grabbed my hand softly, holding my cold hand in her warm palm.

i nodded. "i like you too, madison." she smiled at me, uncrossing her legs as she sat on her knees. she cupped my rosy cheek with her warm hand, and leaned in. our lips moulded today perfectly, as our lips moved in sync.

when she pulled back we stared at each other in the eyes, until i broke the silence with a giggle. she smiled at me and laid back down, closer this time. she wrapped her hand in mine, as her heated hand warmed my brisk hand.

madison leaned her head on my shoulder, as i rested my head on the top of hers. adventure time continued playing, until me and madison eventually drifted off to sleep, still holding hands until the hot los angeles sun peaked through her blinds.

-
a/n - y'all waited ;)
sORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES GRAMMARLY ISN'T MOBILE FRIENDLY SO I COULDN'T FIX ANY MISTAKES.

lower case intended