=Capter 5: please=

{Cleth}

  I felt bad... she was in pain and  I knew who that felt...but I didn't care that much, I didn't trust her I knew she has to be a threat to my friends... and I swore I would protect them even if it cost me to disobey orders.

"Now what's your name?" Olive asked the stranger. "Pff to think I'd tell shit to you, you-" I kicked her the face... no one disrespect my leader. "Bitch no one disrespect s my leader the next time you don't answer you'll see a knife in your-" I got cut off by olive, "enough Cleth" she said. I went to a corner to claim down but in the corner of my eye I could see the stranger was going to ask for pity to save those two in the room... now I knew why she's not telling us, but I want her to say it I'm not talking for her.

Tears went in her eyes and that's when I knew she was going to say it. "Alright! The reason why I'm not saying anything because I want to protect those two!!! Please let them go and I'll answer any questions but I'm not saying my name!" She yelled. Olive eyes widen... she knew what she was going though and I did too.

Finally... she begged. I liked to see people suffer.

{Tem}

  I couldn't believe what Mom just said 'let them go and I'll answer any questions!!'. She was going to stay just to save us...Mom, w-what are you doing?. "Well guess we do t need you two" Jenny said. "W-what's that suppose to mean?" I asked. "Well it means that if she stays olive will let you two go. She's great at getting information and deals are her thing so she'll have to let you two go" she said gleefully. "NO!". Could hear cal say, "I'm staying if she stays!" "S-so will I!!" I yelled. I could see C (no pun intended) shaking her head but I put on a face that said 'no way I'm leaving without you'. But she just cried and started talking to them.

I didn't know what Mom was thinking but when Jenny and Cleth came, they untied our hands and Cal did the worst... he punch Cleth and knocked her out. Jenny tried to pull out the knife but was knocked out two. We could see olives face widen and apparently she dug the knife in Cs arm. A loud yelp escaped her mouth. Cal quickly went in the room but by the time I got there she was gone... and so was Cleth and Jenny.

"Why da fuck did you do that..." C told Cal while I was tending her wound. The way she had a claim voice meant she was mad. "Oh so what so you were just going to leave us and stay here as they continued to beat you up!?!? I did it so you wouldn't have to be tormented!!!" Cal yelled. Mom stand up and I cloud could hear a moan escape her... that knife dug in really deep. "Look... I was hope I hoping that you would wait for me" "then how were we supposed to know that!?!? You could've died...-", she was cut off by C pinning her against a wall with her wounded arm. "Listen. I would would risk my life just to save yours, understand that...". She let go of cal and sat in a corner while cal walked out to get air. What was happening... Cal would save her life just to save Cs, and she would do the same?...

Why couldn't things go back the way they were before?

!!!SCREECH!!!!

The glitches were close... . Cal came running in the room and started yelling. "The glitches are near we have to leave!!". C got up and started leading the way...

Until we came to a dead end and the way out was blocked by glitches srounding use...

Let use make this out alive... please...

AN
Well we're going back to the prologue but from a different PROV... probably... don't know... maybe... anyways hope you like it still don't know about Days I got a lot of views and I'm happy people like it but still idk...