=Chapter 1: The begining=

{ C }

All I could hear were screams of glitches attacking users. This place was turning into a living nightmare. I didn't dare go join warpy's group (if you have FC follow her plz she's amazing)'cause I knew they wouldn't expect me in. I was hiding in a corner knowing that the glitches would get to me... I hade to find my cinnaroll before it's to late.

Hade my gun in my hands that I found someplace random... I was headed for the shotgun until a glitch was there and that's when I knew... I couldn't take any risk from now on.

When the close was clear. I ran. I ran as fast as my feet could. There was only one thing to do... I hade to find Tem and Cal before anything happens to them.

She better not have left her. I thought. She promised... I swear if she left her unprotected and left to go find weed-dad (@underswappap) I'm going to... tears began to fill my eyes. I couldn't think that, she promised.

The house came into viewing and I knew I was almost there.

SCRECH!!!!!

A heard a glitch... and it was not that far. I tripped and fell, I tried to get up until a glitch jump on me. It's claws pinning me down hard I could feel it moving it's mouth closer when I a zap noise was heard. The glitches head was gone and I could feel the black blood that was on me. When I faced up she quickly got me off the floor and lead me into the house.

I didn't move. When she looked back I quickly ran to her and pinned her on the wall.

"She better be safe CAL". My left eye turned black and could feel it dripping...

{ Cal }

She quickly ran up to me and put my back against a wall. "She better be safe CAL" C said. "I swear you she's saf..." I trailed off my sentience and looked at Cs eye.... it was dripping with black blood

"W- whats wrong with your e-eye?" I asked. She did answer my question and asked "where is she?" She yelled. "She's in her room safe I-", a glass broke...and I came from... we both looked at each other and ran in the house upstairs to Tems room.

"Mom!" Tem yelled. She ran up to C and started hugging her and that's when I noticed her eye was back to normal. "Mom what's happening?" She cried. "I don't know but we can't stay here... come on, both of you".

We ran out of the house to find somewhere to take shelter when we came up to a abandoned hospital. "There should be no one here I saw people leave the building... but that doesn't mean there's glitches, come on we'll clear a room and see what we can find" C told us. We entered the hospital and found the hallway empty, luckily we found a room close to the exit and no glitches were in.

"Mom" Tem said. "There some medical kits we can use and ,there has to be a cafeteria in this building somewhere." She said. "And look there's a map" I pointed to a map that was on the wall and a bit ripped up. "Great, I'll go explore while you stay here and make the room less of a mess". "Wait you can't just leave us here and do nothing" I protested. "Well I gave you something to do now I'm doing this to survive, do as I say".

C was never like this. She was always so... I couldn't put it to words and I keep(ed) arguing with her. "If you get hurt then what?" I told her. "I said I can take of myself" her eye started to leak and her fist were digging into her skin... she was mad. " let's just do what mom says ok?" Tem said. " fine" I said as I glared at C.

Something was wrong and she wouldn't tell us.

{ C }

   Just wait. They'll get suspicious and start turning on me. Just you wait.

I walk out of the room and went further in the hallway. It was quite and that wasn't a good sign. When I came to one of the emergency room I saw dead body's all around the place. It made my skin crawl. Screeching noises came up ahead and that when I knew I could make a sound so I quietly went my way over to investigate and then I saw it.

The cafeteria was full of glitches and that wasn't good. I heard something and when I saw it was a red fire ball coming my way...

Someone was exploding the building.... and it was just the beginning

Eyyyy good no? Anyways I will edit as much as I can and finish Ct.2 on days so hope you like :)