=Prolouge=

{ C }

The glitches were srounded us and there were no escape. "C! We have to fight our way through!!" Cal said. "Are you crazy!!! We have to climb up, Mom what should we do?" Tem (otherwise known as Temie but I call her cinnaroll or tem and she calls me mom;)) said. " if we climb there's no chance of us getting out of here! What should we do C!". They were looking at me now... they didn't know what to do so they looked at me now. The only thing I could think of was...

"C!" Cal screamed. "We have to get out of here now!". The glitches were closeing on us and it'll be a matter of time, I don't want my family getting hurt, I'm not about to lose my family.

"I'll make a run for it, you two get to the exit. I'll distract the glitches while running... wait till most of the glitches that I distract leave, Cal if your soul can teleport out of here with tem. I don't know if I'll make it out but if I do, I will find you both" I yelled to them. " mom! No-".by the time She finished the sentence I was already making noise for the glitches to fallow. "COME AND GET IT U BASTERS!" I yelled 'till the top of my lungs.

Some glitches looked my way and that's when I made a run for it. "CAL, NOW!!" When I looked back I could see the tears from both of them, the last thing I heard from my Tem was "MOM!-". And they were gone.

I ran. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. Tears started to from, it hurt... it hurt to leave my Tem, my cinnaroll... but I knew she was safe. I got my gun out and started to shot some glitches until I needed more amo. And that's when I looked in my belt for something then it hit me.

A grinade I thought. But how long should I have until it would blow me to bits. I never take risks but, the risk I took today. I took out the metal and throwed it out to the glitches and found a broken window to jump out of.

I hade to risked it now. I quickly leaped and jumped out of the window. I covered my ears and thats when...

BOOM!!

Now I knew that the building exploded. And all I was doing was falling... thinking of a few hours ago everything was fine... yet I was still falling to my end... please take care of her Cal... plz.

Falling...falling... until I could feel no more.

Everything went black.

{ Tem }

"MOM!!!" I yelled as cal teleported us to safety. When we out of the building I heard an explosion and when I turned around...no... "MOM!!!" I let go of Cals reach and ran to were I saw C land but as I was being stop I saw glitches blocking the path... "Tem it's not safe here we need to leave! She might have survived..." he trailed off his sentence and then I saw why...

His soul was shattering and he could get himself to balance on her legs."Cal!" I yelled as I came running back to her. "Tem listen... there's a chance she could've survived that plz we need to find somewhere to rest.

I didn't want to leave mom... but Cal was right, she sacrificed herself to safe me and Cal, she would want me to move on...

I listened to Cal and we went running to find shelter and restore our supplies... mom please find use please... we need you, I need you please. Was I could think of.

{ Cleth }

I was on a run to find supplies that were left out when all of a sudden I heard an explosion that shaked me. " what the fuck was that?!?!". I went running to investigate, when a figure jump out of the building.

The hell was that person thinking!?!?... I saw where the body landed and quickly went before any glitches came for me.

There she was... lying on top of a trash bin. She looked alive. I study her, she looked familiar, and then found her gun in the palm of her hands. Guess this bitch was crazy enough to explode the building I thought. Maybe I should take her back to HQ...she could be useful. All of nowhere glitches started to arrive. Well I guess I have to hurry then. I picked her up and quickly left before any glitches could ketch up (no pun intended) .

"Welcome to the club" I said out loud and kept running.

Whoop another story from me... and I know what some of you guys are thinking no I haven't given up on the book days, and yes I will continue updating I will. This is a cringy story btw and a fanmade one, hope you enjoy!.

So just a side note some of my OCs will be in this and my friends. special thanks to people who you should follow on FrameCast (FC)

@TEMIE!!!!X3
@CalibrisUT
And
@undertle_papy1 (me)