=chapter 2: escape?=

{ Tem }

   Mom isn't usually like this... but, when you piss her off... no I can't think that mom is way more than that... "Tem? Don't you find it strange that Cs been acting all... weird?" Cal asked. I shrugged "well... mom has started to get mad if u make her..." I told her not knowing what kind of argument we were about to have. " wait... so your telling me it's MY fault for makeup HER mad?!?!?" She yelled. "No! I didn't even say that wtf!?!?!" (Lol sorry I'm marketing them fight I'm a protective mother of Tem sorry). "You know what I need a breather" he said as he walked out the door." Wait so your leaving me by MYSELF?!?!" I yelled at her. No response

I felt guilty for yelling at her like that. It's not my fault she thought I said that it her...( btw if your noticing if I'm putting him instead of her then let me know plz) right?

The first thing was that I needed a weapon to defend myself, and mom wouldn't want me to play with sharp things but I found something pointy and I long stick. I tied them together to make a spare.

BOOM!!

It came from far and echoed though the halls. mom what are you doing?

{ C }

I ran into a room until the fireball was gone. Someone knew we were here... and they didn't like that we were trust passing. I looked at what room I was at and that's when I regret running in here... there where lots of glitches, and they seemed to be asleep.

I quickly put my hand over my mouth to prevent me from shouting. When I opened the door someone pulled me out and she was had worry eyes.

Cal singled to be quiet and walked to the next door." I saw what happened, apparently there's a security room and I got a chance to find you". Knowing how angry I was for her to leave Tem by herself I punch her. "Wtf?!?! Was that for!" She yelled with pain. "Oh you know why you left Tem by herself!!!". She was getting under my skin a lot lately. Knowing the promise she kept. And I'm not that easy on letting go of promises.

(Fun fact she actually promised that to take care of her while I'm not online and that's when I got a habit of not letting go of promises)

"She can take care of herself right now you almost woke up an entire room full of glitches". It's like she wanted me to get mad... "well I know where we are..." I said concernly. "We might be able to f-" I cut her off by saying "we? No you go back to see if Tems alright and STAY there, I'm going to find supplies and be back soon" "what?!?!? Wait you just don't want me to be here!!! What's made you ch-" I pinned him to a wall and yelled at her saying "IM DOING THIS TO PROTECT YOU!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!! AND IF IT RISKS ENDING ME SO BE IT!!! DONT Question it..." I nearly fainted as I yelled at her,I could see the fear in her eyes. I let go and she started walking out.

I'm a idiot I thought, she's going to take Tem and ditch on my own. But I couldn't think that I needed to find supplies.

{ Cleth } (OC)

I didn't think they would actually survive but I guess I tried to lead them away from here. "Cleth, wtf was that?" Jenny(temies OC) said in her claim voice. That's what bothered me about her, she was always in a claim mood but when you see her yelled or be in action well that's what's the fun part.

She wears a purple long sleeve shirt and pants. (I honestly don't know how she would look like in glitchcast AU) she always wears her hair in a ponytail witch is also purple, and wears purple glasses. I don't know what's her deal with purple but it's not my problem.

"Pff I don't get why your always in a claim mood" I said. "There's some things you don't know about me that should be kept a secret" she had a smirk on her face that I just wanted to punch. "Anyways, is there any luck finding olive yet?". She was always around olive. (Me and Tems ship XD) she sometimes even hangs around me to see if olive got back yet. They started dating a while... heck Jenny was always shy, she was even shy of her first kiss with olive. "She's not back yet, and I got I little look of the intruders and they weren't her" I said as I rolled my eyes.

I don't think they escaped.

Whoop I did the chapter (can't speak) anyways Jenny is Tems OC and olive and cleth are mine. Stay tuned for more chapters:)