Elliot doesn't speak a word to me he leaves by slamming the front door  throwing the key on the floor.

                 Emily's pov

As I'm at the cinema all I can think about is Alison, I've texted her a few times however she's not text back.  I hope she's okay ,I'm worried about her what if something bad has something to her.  Hanna can tell something is up with me as I'm quiet. I can't talk to anyone about it obviously I just want to know if she's okay.   I can't sit through a movie not knowing if she's okay. Before the  movie starts i leave the cinema standing outside to get better signal. I call her phone the first time she doesn't answer her phone  the second time she does.

thank God you've answered   Ali I was just making sure you're okay I haven't heard nothing from you

I'm fine Em sorry just looked at my phone are you okay  ?

Yeah I'm okay just worried about you. re you sure you're okay Ali?

Yeah Em im fine i got to go

I don't know if it was my imagination but she didn't seem herself . I go back into the cinema  just in time for the movie.   As I'm watching all I have Is Alison on my mind you know when you can tell someone is upset or something it felt like that. When the movie finishes, i decide to drop Hanna off at her's  before driving to mine. As we get into the car she keeps questioning me ,why I'm so quiet it's the hardest thing keeping a relationship a secret at times like this.

"Get  up some good music Emily"  Hanna says laughing

"Can we just drive in silent please i don't want anything on if that's okay"? 

"Geeze Em are you like hormonal or something you've been in a real bad mood is everything okay "

"Yeah I know I'm sorry it's just my own issues I've got don't take it personally "

"Okay but  you can always talk to me seriously you know that don't you and whay you say to me I won't tell anyone "

I pull up outside her house turning my engine off I reply
" yeah I know Hanna thank  you and I'm sorry for being snappy with you "

" Em we know you've found someone we are not silly. The way you don't look at girls like you used to the way you don't kiss anyone  anymore "

I look out of the window feeling put in the spot not knowing what to say.
"As I said I want to be single for a long time after what happened with Paige" 

"Okay fair enough but answer me this then is there a certain Teacher you have feelings for ?"

My face changes and I start feeling uncomfortable,I giggle while saying
"Hanna now you've lost your mind come on anyway I've  got work to do at home"

"Whatever Emily see you at college  tomorrow"
Hanna says laughing

As I drive back to mine,I park outside mine while thinking about what Hanna said maybe she's working it out about Alison and i.  In way I hope she's  is as I don't want her to be pestered all the time about girls. I decide to text Alison before walking over to her house.

Hey Ali I'm outside i can go home if you don't want to see me   Xxx

No i do want to see you. We need to talk xx

I knock on Alison's door while waiting for her to answer. I wonder what's she's got to talk to me about . I look at my phone fixing my hair before she answers the door.

"Hey Em are you okay did you have a nice time tonight ? "

"I'm okay yeah it was good night I was a bit worried about you .Ali you look like you've been crying is everything okay ?  "
I ask while sitting down on the sofa

Ali sits down on the sofa looking uncomfortable before speaking
"Em I have to tell you something Elliot was here earlier he was saying all sorts of things "

I move closer to Alison while putting my hand on her's looking at her lovingly I reply by saying
"Okay and what was he doing here ? A year later Ali it seems very odd to me "

"Listen Em first thing is you've got nothing to worry about i told him I've got a gf. I  didn't mention the fact you're my student but he don't need to know that, he wanted me back however I don't want him I can't trust a cheat" 

I pause before replying feeling completely in shock at what's she's told me I say to her
" okay Ali well I'm proud of you for coming out and saying you've got a gf have you haven't still got feelings there for him ? "

Alison moves even closer to me while before replying
"Em you've made the happiest I've ever felt I want you and only you can I just say I didn't feel anything towards him I felt numb. When we are both ready to take this to the next level I'll show u  how much I actually  love you  "

I freeze by hearing what's she just said it gives me butteflies hearing her say she loves me  I look st her sweetly
"Ali i don't mean to dismiss  you've said but did I hear you say you love me  ? "

"Yes Em you heard correctly I love you and I want to make you feel happy,loved everything you can think of Em "

I lean into Alison while kissing her lips with passion , Alison starts to climb on me, as im layed down on the sofa still kissing each other we stare into each other eyes .

"Ali i love you too however I think it's best if you get off me right now "
I say laughing

"Oh why have I given you a boner ? "
Ali says teasing me

"Yeah you have but you always do Ali" i say smiling at her blushing

"You still haven't told me how big you are? "

"Anyways changing the subject shall we order some food have you eaten ? "

'No I haven't shall we order a pizza Em? "

As we are eating our pizza's while watching Netflix cuddling up to each other . Ali leans into my arms I pull the cover over us stroking her blonde hair as Ali and I  fall asleep on the sofa together. 

I hope enjoyed this chapter?.   Thank you to those voting viewing, commenting.  I've loved you're support :)