VIII

Alex is now on a first place and there is only 3 laps left........ You were so happy for him... It was the last lap you were so nervous. And then....

He felt.
The fall was bad and you were more nervous then ever. It all looked so bad so you started crying. The race was over and Morbidelli won. You were waiting for MotoGP to post something on twitter. And they did.

They said he was unconscious and they drove him to the hospital. You didn't know what to do so you called Marc and he asked you if you could come to Barcelona where the race was and that he would pay all. You agreed and he asked someone in the back if he could book a flight to Barcelona. The flight was in one hour and it was 5 hours long.

You went home and packed all. You explained everything to your parents and you left, your flight was in 20 minutes. All you could think aboute was Alex but you decided to watch MotoGP.

It was over and Marc was second but he parked his motor in his garage and didn't even go to podium.

He texted you that he is going to hospital and he is going to pick you up from the airport when you land.

You finally landed and you texted Marc. He was already at the airport and when you saw him you ran to him and huged him.
You: how is he?

Marc: he is still unconscious

You: did doctors said something?

Marc: yeah they said the fall was pretty bad and he could stay unconscious for several days maybe even weeks or months.

You started crying even more. You two got to the car and drove to the hospital. When you were in his room you sat on the chair next to the bed and took his arm in yours.