VI

....he kissed you😍. You felt buterflys in your stomach and a fireworks in your head.
Alex: I-I-I am....sorry
You: *sad* no it's okay
Alex: I didn't mean to
You: *crying* it's okay.....bye Alex 😭
Alex: *confused* wait Y/N
You: *moving to plane* bye Alex
Alex: I will text you!
You: *crying*

You sat on plane crying quietly. You ignored every one. Then your phone vibrate. You taught it was Alex but it wasn't you felt a little disapointed. But you were happy because it was your bff. You send her mesage back, put your headphones in and listent to your favorite music. Your phone vibrate again and you opened but it wasn't your bff. It was Marc.

Alex told him everything and Marc asked you how are you feeling. You decited you won't be texting them till you land. And now you just rememberd that tommorow it's a race.

at Alex and Marcs hotel:
Marc: why didn't you tell her?
Alex: well I couldn't...I kissed her....but then I apologise. I don't think she feels the same.
Marc: you idiot! Ofcourse she feels the same she told me...I find her crying because of you.
Alex: why didn't you tell me?
Marc: you didn't let me... all you talk aboute is her and nobody can't say anything.
Alex: ...I am sory that I am in love or something?
Marc: oh just shut up! oh and I have a plan for tommorow but you have to win.
Alex: Well I start from first row tommorow so tell me!