Ch.7

hello people of wattpad! Behold! Chapter 7! Hope you like:)

Julie's PoV:
I am brought inside the room, and I am struggling to get free of whoever like, took me or whatever. I see Frodo and Sam in the room and I sigh. The person releases me and I feel flustered.
'What just happened?' I say.
'Julie, this is Strider. Strider, this is Julie.' Frodo introduces.
'Sorry for being quick, but I was worried someone would hear the banging, as we cannot afford that.' He says, extending his hand. I flinch and step back slightly. With many withdrawing actions, I shake his had softly. He smiles kindly and I look behind me to see Pippin staring at me.
'What I was telling your friends here is that you should all stay in here tonight. The wraiths will go for the hobbit rooms for searching, if they have not been there already.' He says.
We all move into his room, and Sam, Merry, and Pippin sleep on a long bed, and I sleep on one side of the room, and Frodo on the other, near strider, for protection I presume. After we set up, we fall asleep, except strider, who still sits by the window in a chair.

Pippins PoV:
I wake to the sound of distant screeching. My eyes open, and I sit up, and notice Merry, Sam, and Frodo do the same, except for Julie. She is still fast asleep. Though she does not talk to me, I still pay much attention to her, next to Merry. She seems very peaceful and serene while she is sleeping.
'What are they?' I hear Frodo ask, and my attention is torn from Julie's pretty, slumbered face, and I look at Strider.
'They were once men. Great kings of men. Then Sauron gave to them nine rings of power. Blinded, they took them without question, one by one falling into darkness. Now they are slaves to his will. They are Ringwraiths, neither living nor dead. At all times they feel the drawn to the power of the One Ring. They will never stop hunting you.' He explains. With that, we all go back to sleep.
For some reason, I awake again, but it is still night time out. Strider is asleep, and so are the others. I get out of the bed to check on Julie. Through the darkness, I faintly see her shivering mildly. I sigh and get my cloak, tenderly placing it on her body. I get on one knee and pat her black hair.
'Good night Julie.' I whisper softly, even I cannot here it. I walk back over to the bed and lay down, eventually falling back asleep.

--------------------------------------

Dawwwwwwww. That was sweet. well hope you liked it:)