The game

Utkarsh recovers and comes back to school. Utkarsh's questions are still left unanswered whereas Siyali doesn't know how to tell the truth to Utkarsh.

Later, the whole class is taken outside to play a game. The game is supposed to help them resolve problems .

To play the game, everyone is taken to a forest nearby. The game requires to find a way back to school and lines are drawn to show borders that they can't cross as they may get lost, and is supposed to be played in pairs. Angela gets paired up with Aadil. Utkarsh gets paired up with Krissane. Neeti gets paired up with Charlie. Parth is paired up with Ruhee. Siyali gets paired up with Sid.

All students leave. Aadil and Angela start blushing. They share some accidental romantic moments. Later, Aadil proposes to Angela and she accepts. Neeti and Charlie also have a nice time together. Krissane feels free as there is no Angela to interfere in between herself and Utkarsh. Parth focuses only on finding his way back. Siyali gets very frustrated as she has to pair up with Sid.

Siyali wonders if Sid purposely broke her heart or if he was compelled to. Sid says, "Kismat kitni ajeeb haina, hum dono ko bar bar miladeti hain". Sid then says, "Yeh main kya bol raha hoon, forget what I just said". Siyali replies, "Tumne kuch bola?" as she pretends to ignore Sid. Sid feels hurt as he is ignored by Siyali.