Chapter 1

Please pretend they are all the same age!! 

Bunny's POV:

   I woke up from my slumber by my phone vibrating on my table. I rolled over and picked it up to see 'Shane🍕' ringing me. I debated whether to pick it up but forced myself to.

   "Hey queen" he said happily into the phone. "hey" I said, slowly dreading the conversation. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love Shane but the funeral was today and I weren't physched for any conversation. "I just wanted to say good luck for today, and that all the guys are praying for you, especially me" He said, trying to make me in a good mood.

   "I'm sorry Shane, I'm not in the greatest of moods, but thanks anyway." I said trying not to sound rude.He must of caught up because he said "Looks like Ryland needs help with Uno, so I'll see you later" He then hung up leaving me alone once more. I bit the inside of lip, but got distracted by Kat coming in. Kat's like a sister so luckily she decided to help me with makeup and my outfit.

   "Ok so I bought basically everything I could find" She said smiling, with a hand on her hip. I gave a weak smile, and exhaled deeply through my nose. She raised an eyebrow at my actions but pulled me up by my forearms. She gave a toothy grin and gave me a short, black dress, tights and some black boots. I walked into my bathroom and slid into the dress, flattening it down with my black nails.

   I walked out and done a little spin for Kat. She tilted her head and nodded. "Bunny, you look gorgeous, now come sit down and let me do your makeup" She said patting onto my messy bed. I sat down and she pulled out her palettes. I looked at each one, realising they were her own. I shook my head while laughing, and she eventually joined in.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

   After 30 minutes of makeup, Kat decided I looked 'perfect'. I walked up to the mirror and smiled at how well she done. I ran into Kat's arms and spun us around while repeating 'thankyou' over and over. She giggled at my response and pulled away. I looked down at my outfit one more time before we both headed for my door. 

   I walked out and was nearly blinded by the sunlight. After regaining my eyesight I saw my Mum's black Range Rover at the front of house. Kat gave me a side hug as my Mum came out with tears staining her cheeks. I felt a tear slide down my face, thank god for Kat's waterproof makeup. I clambered into the back of Mum's car and slid down my seat. Mum climbed in after me and Dad began to drive. I leaned on my Mum's shoulder as a sign of comfort. I gave a sigh while rubbing her arm.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

   Soon enough, after a long, painful drive, the church finally came into view. Flowers were decorated around the outside, making it look more like a wedding. I stumbled out of the car and swallowed the lump forming in my throat. I heard my Mum whimper making my heart crush a little. I looked over to see all the guys waiting for me. Kat and Shane couldn't be make it since they had a meeting for today. There was Brennen,Roxi and Matt. 

   I walked over and smiled at them all, they gave me a group, making my heart swell at their kindness. "Be strong, Bunny" Roxi said while giving me a warm hearted smile."Ayyy, she'll be alright" Matt said while slinging an arm over my shoulder.

   Soon enough, bells started to ring showing us the service was beginning. I sat between Roxi and Brennen and Brennen put a hand on my knee in a friendship way. I smiled at him and the service began.

   "Today, we have all attended St. Sedrick's Church to remember Mary Meyer. Her greatest achievements stretch from charity work to travelling. Even though she was an angel, time has taken her away to a better place. She has left her daughter, Rachel along with her granddaughter Bunny. We hope she can now rest in peace, but stays iluminus in our hearts."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

   After the service I decided to spend time with Mum for a while. She gave a small smile along with a whimper and I hugged her. "I'm alright, Hun. Remember we have the fortune meeting tomorrow, I know we shouldn't do it early but I'd rather get it over with"

   "I understand Mum" I said in a comforting way. We soon left the church and climbed back into our cars. I hugged the guys one last time before climbing into the car and headed for a long, deep sleep...