Chapter 1: Surprises in Mexico

Start from the beginning

Luna briefly glanced down at the shot glass before looking up at the bartender and at Teresa. "Eh...what the hell?" Luna said before grabbing the glass and quickly drank down the shot. As it went through her throat, Luna barely felt anything. When she had her brief stint of coming back alive, she had trouble controlling her powers but now she got a hold of them.

Luna could barely feel the buzz of alcohol since werewolves could not get intoxicated or drunk. But she still quickly put on a show for the bartender and Teresa's benefit.Teresa and the bartender laughed at Luna's dance moves.

"Now what?" Luna asked

"Now what?" Luna asked. Teresa smiled and grabbed Luna's hands. "Now we dance." Luna smiled and let out a fit of laughter as Teresa pulled her toward the crowd of dancing teenagers.

While Teresa and Luna were letting loose in the crowd, Luna should have kept her werewolf senses in check because if she had, she would have seen and heard Stiles Stilinski and Lydia Martin walk in.

++++++

Stiles and Lydia were now with Araya Calavera while Scott, Kira and Malia were now working on the second phase of the plan. While Stiles and Lydia were keeping Araya busy, they would scope the building and try to find Derek. They had already managed to get passed the front door and were already in the party. Scott moved off by himself while the girls stayed inside the party room.

Kira quickly noticed that a few of the security guards were starting to move about and going through the crowd of partiers. She quickly ran to Malia who was moving about on the dance floor. "Something's happening," she told her.

"I know," Malia said, still dancing. Kira was starting to panic. "What do we do?" Malia however was still calmly dancing to the music. "Blend in." Kira looked about as if trying to find out how to do that and Malia smiled at her. "Dance with me dumbass." Kira's eyes widened. "Oh."

Kira then started to move a bit and dance but it was awkward. It seemed to do nothing more than make Kira stand out even more. The guard she was looking at seemed to think so as he stared at her and spoke heatedly into his walkie talkie. Even Malia thought Kira was doing terribly so she moved over to her and grabbed her hip to try and help her relax and move. Kira was slowly starting to smile and began to start getting into it.

 Kira was slowly starting to smile and began to start getting into it