Meeting Pewdiepie.

(Authors note: these next one or two chapters will be when shit gets bad)

I walked down to the hotel that Vidcon was in, and I immediately got in line for the nearest youtuber. That youtuber was Shane Dawson. He was definitely in my top ten list of youtubers.

I walked up to him, got a picture with him, and an autograph. I was wearing a blank white shirt, ready to be signed by any youtuber I come across.

I met several youtubers, and when I got to pewdiepies booth

I woke up from one of the best dreams I'd ever have. But this isn't just a dream, this is really going to happen. It was 9am, so I got up and woke up spencer. I was running and jumping around the room in joy, the joy of knowing I would meet my hero's soon.

After I got ready, I was waiting for Joey to get ready. We had a room with a window that over viewed the pool, so I looked out to see if there were any youtubers in the pool.

I looked closely, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"DAN AND PHIL ARE SITTING BY THE POOL DAN AND PHIL AAAAHHHHHH!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"JOEY HURRY THE FU-FREAK UP" I said, trying not to swear

"Gimmie a minute! I'll be right out!" Joey exclaimed.

I stood outside the bathroom door, practically hyperventilating, and as soon as the bathroom door opened, I picked him up, grabbed my backpack, and ran out the door. We went down the elevator and ran out the door to the pool. I stood there in shock, Dan and Phil were less than ten feet from me. I almost passed out.

"Joey, stay here. I'll be right back."

I set Joey down, and slowly approached Dan and Phil.

"Hi, can I get a picture with you guys?" I nervously asked them.

"Sure" they both said at the same time, it was so adorable

I took probably ten pictures with them, and gave them hugs. It felt so good to give them hugs, it felt like some weight was lifted off my shoulders. I was happy at that moment, and I had pictures to remember how happy I was.

I walked back to Joey with a smile on my face. A real smile.

"Okay, let's go. We have to get in line for the next person." I said to Joey, grabbing my bag.

That next person would be pewdiepie.

We got in the very long line for his booth, we probably waited two hours before we were even close to meeting him. I could now clearly see his face. His beard, his blue eyes, his blonde hair. I thought I was going to pass out.

*ten minutes later*

There was only 2 people in front of me, and I found it difficult to contain my happiness. After the girl in front of me was going up, I was smiling so hard I thought my face would stay like that forever.

I walked up to him, with Joey by my side.

"Hi pewds." I said

"Hey, haven't I seen you before?" He said, looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm the one that won the contest. I'm spencer." I said, still smiling.

"Oh, wow, in that case, I'm so sorry about what has happened to you." He said, giving me a hug.

I hugged him for what seemed like hours, but I had to let other people take a turn. He autographed my shirt,

And we heard I gigantic crash from the top of the hotel.

-

-

-

Ooh the suspense >:D sorry this was such a short chapter, I am not the best at writing long chapters. I'm in school now, and my next class is in a few mins so bye!