He stares at me some time longer, I guess with a little amazed look, probably because of my sudden out burst. Setting down his light weight binding stacks of paper down on the counter in front of him, he stands up and makes his way to the other side of the case, a little chuckle escaping between this.

"They're these forever ones, all pairs different from the other. I'm the only store that really sell these." He stats with care, sounding rather proud of it. "Which one would you like between the two set."

I point to the simpler one, admiring how it was a subtle thing compared to the stranger shaped one, and the words engraved caught my attention. He unlocks the glass prison with his key, opening it softly and picking up the one I wanted. He looks into my eyes to make sure it's the one I preferred, and I nod yes to his unspoken question.

"That would be $20 dollars," he states as we walk back to the cashier, me handing him basically the rest of the money as he takes it and rests it in the bindings inside.

Popping out of nowhere, a machine had appeared from behind the counter in his hands. He sets it down carefully, a pen-like device connected with a wire to the block gadget. Taking up the pen from where it rested, he positions it above as he seemed ready to engrave something onto the necklaces base, his safety classes resting on the bridge of his nose.

"What's your name little lad," he questions without looking at me, causing my mind to lock on itself. My eyes fly up cautiously to look directly at him rather than just his hands, a little wave of fear drifting over me. Why does he need to know my name. Again, he appears to catch onto my unsettled self, his ocean eyes gently panning from the necklace to me when I don't answer.

"It's okay not to tell me your full name, I just need the beginning letter of your first name." He informs, my gaze beginning to drown in his soft blue ones. "I'm Arthur by the way."

"Taehyung." I divulge out of the blue, taking a deep breath after. "Kim Taehyung." I state calmer, Mr. Arthur taking a few before nodding his head to show he acknowledged the information. He flips a switch on the contraption, the pen rotating its point at an accelerating speed.

"Is this for your girlfriend Kim Taehyung?" he questions as most of his focus is on what he's engraving into the necklace, his large hand holding the skinny pen delicately like if he held it too harshly, it will shatter.

"No it's for my friend," I clarify, starting to feel less tense as I lean against to counter to watch closer at his handy work.

"What's your friend's name?" he asks, momentarily stopping so he can softly blow off the metal's remains from the engraved part.

"Jimin." I inform with the gracefulness his name deserved, a smile making its way across my face when it rolls off my tongue; flurry like feeling spreading throughout me from just saying it.

"You seem very fond of this friend of yours," he chuckles as his blue gaze reaches mine for a second, and observant stare that ended quickly as he brought them down to focus on the next necklace. "Would you care to describe Jimin to me? I'm a little curious."

"Well," I start, my eyes resting nowhere in particular as my consciousness fades slightly, my mind recalling the reason Jimin has made such an impact on my insignificant life and turned it into something I could cherish.

"It's because he's him. He has a baby face for his age, so he pouts when people call him a little kid. He's kind and considerate, putting others needs before his. He's courageous and brave. When he laughs, its a contagious thing that makes you also want to laugh. His eyes always disappears when he smiles widely and the simply dull world becomes vibrant because of it. He's there when I need him, always going after me when I'm lost. He's cares for me more than I care for myself, and he makes me feel wanted. Like I'm a somebody to someone. To him."