His natural genetically dirty blonde hair was trimmed quite short on the sides as the top of his hair was fully layered and swept back as a style. He had a neat slight moustache and a tidy kept small beard resting on facial features. (Literally based him off the recent King Arthur )

A shift in his position causes my eyes to dart to the sudden movement, his arm moving to prop up his head and he sends me a curious stare, a little amusement in his eyes. "Seems like your a quiet one hmm, it fine little fella I don't bite I promise," he waves me over to come closer, such a gentle motion that it glides me over to him so easily that you'd miss the hesitation in my steps.

"What can I do for yah?" He asks with a humble gleam in his eyes, a type of blue that so bright and light that it can glow an alluring neon colour even in the dark. I fumble with the bottom him of my shirt, making sure my eyes touch each corner of the store before I actually make eye contact while answering his question.

"I-I-I would like to buy a present," I squeeze the sentence out of my locked lungs, a stutter escaping at the start as I dragging my eye contact away from him in the end.

"Got anything specific you want." He questions as he leads forward a little more, making my attention fly straight back to him in alertness. My brain goes blank for a second again, anxiety  malfunction my response system.

I'm taking too long.
He definitely noticed.
Probably wondering how I couldn't answer such a simple question.
He most likely thinks I'm an idiot.
I should just leave.

I start to shift on the balls of my feet, a reaction of just getting ready to rush out of this store because it felt like too much pressure. He seems to notice the tension my body emitted when I was ready to bolt, because his already soft drawing blue eyes soften for me.

"I'm not rushing you kid, no one is. Take your time to decide, I can wait until you make up your mind," he informs me with a genuine tone, him showing off his newspaper as he sets it back in place to a readable distance. " I got this to accompany me."

I stare for a little as I shake my head yes slightly, even though he wasn't looking at me to see it. Taking deep breath, closing my eyes, slowing down my beating heart that was pumping faster than it should, I try to organise my scrambled thought.

I drift my eyes open gently, scanning the store ever so carefully with a stare of observance as I try to spot anything that I believe would make Jimin happy as a birthday present; something that could do him how much I appreciate him.

Such a simple word catches my sight as I swept past it, a spelling of a term that could preserve our bond for years;

forever.

Only four of the necklaces were left, each on a pair of the other so they'd be different.

I eye it in awe and amazement of the purpose of the simple jewellery. It means we would be together forever. Together and always. Feeling excitement flow through my calm, depressed mood, my body turns eagerly towards the man behind the counter.

"Mr. I would like to get this!" I exclaimed enthusiastically, causing him to look up abruptly from his paper to me. My smile fades away after I realised that I let my emotions slip by my manners.

Shrinking back into a curled up type boy, I clear my throat as I clamp onto my other arm with my hand anxiously. "I-I mean can I purchase one of those necklaces to be exact please?"