More Random Ideas

Because. Just... because. Keep in mind that these can be USUK fics again, or originals based on my own (altered) OCs.

part i. the after laughter collection

Based on several songs in the album After Laughter by Paramore, these are a series of stories—likely to be just an anthology, or separately posted depending upon the content of each one.

Includes:

Hard Times

Rose-Colored Boy

Told You So

Forgiveness

Fake Happy

The titles for each one will be taken from the lyrics of the song I'll base the story on.

part ii. the divide series

Okay, now this one's really gonna be a collection of USUK drabbles, maybe oneshots if I have more time to write them. Like the after laughter collection, this one's been based on an album, Divide by Ed Sheeran.

Includes:

Smile (based on Happier)
"And I'll still smile for you even if I'm crying inside."

To Fall In Love (based on Galway Girl)
"Hold my hand, let's pretend we know how to fall in love one more time."

Let Me Know (based on Dive)
"We're the best liars—even we don't know the truth."

If I Told You (I Love You) [based on How Would You Feel (Paean)]
—probably connected to To Fall In Love or Let Me Know
"If I told you I love you, can you look me in the eyes and lie that you love me too?"

Empty (based on Save Myself)
—"I emptied out my love for you, waiting for you to give me yours in return. But you didn't."

part iii. other

i. Surrealism
"They say it's better to be late than never. But it doesn't change the fact that it's already too late."

Well... what do you guys think?