Chapter 4

I jump off the bed and ran down stairs to put my book bag back on and went out side to get on my bike.

When I got on I started pedaling to my new high school for freshman year.

When I got to the bike rack I went to lock my bike in but I could not get it to lock.

"This is not the time lock!" I yelled a little to loudly.

Before I know it there is a shape covering the sun, leaving me in a shadow.

The shape squats down in front of me.

"Need help?" Says the unknown guy.

"Yes please" I ask.

"Okay" he stands up and goes in to the school.

I thought he was going to help me that's werid.

But before I know it a nerdy little guy comes over and locks the bike in.

"Hey my name is Earl and sorry about Frank he can be a jerk some times" Earl told me.

"Yeah I noticed" I told him.

I stood up and started walking towards the office when I heard someone yell.

"Hey wait up"

I turn around to see Earl running up the steps.

When he finally gets to where I am he has his hands on his knees panting.

"Wow I am really out of shape" he huffs.

"Did you need something?" I ask him.

"Yes a freind" he said looking up at me.

From the look in h is eyes he seamed serious.

But then something happened and he was on the ground laughing.

"Well you don't really need me here soo I am going to go" I told him but I don't think he heard me.

When I made it in to my new class everyone was staring and whispering.

So I sat in the seat closest to the door ready to leave when the bell rang.

When the teacher walked in she announced her name as Mrs. Gale.

"Okay class it looks like we got a new student would you like to introduce your self?" 

She said this looking start at me.

I stand up and say...

"Um Hi my name is......"

But then I hear another voice at the same time.

"Hey I am..."

I turn around to see a girl with blond curles standing up too.

So I sit down so she can introduce her self first.

Lots of love...

                       @Beach_Bratz 😘