"It's a surprise and you'll find out eventually." I said smirking.

"Janina!" Corbyn yelled coming up to her.

"Bff!" She yelled then they hugged.

I went and met some fans while Janina went and talked with the other boys for a bit. After awhile I noticed that Janina was over by my mom, Ryan and Reece so I decided to go see what they were up to.

"Hey mom." I said walking up to them.

I gave my mom a hug.

"You did a good job tonight." My mom said to me.

"Thanks mom." I said.

Then I turned my attention to Reece being held by Janina.

"Reece, can I have a hug from ya." I said.

"But I like Janina hold me." Reece said.

Janina looked from Reece to me then back to Reece. I'm pretty sure I knew what we were all thinking.

"Group hug!" All three of us exclaimed.

I walked over and hugged both of them. We were having a wonderful moment until Jack came.

"You guys look like parents with their little daughter." Jack interrupted.

I pulled away from the hug and rolled my eyes at Jack. While Janina gave Jack a glare.

-After the after party-

"Well I'm glad I actually got to meet you guys." Janina said hugging each of us.

Janina, her mom and Meggie were the only ones here besides us and our family plus Christina and our managers. Eben, Aspen and Atallia were already on the tour bus waiting for us.

"Wait can you sing for us!" Daniel begged.

"Pleaseeee." The rest of us begged as well.

"Fine." Janina said sighing.

"But I'm only singing a little bit of the song." She added quickly.

"Some days I'm strong, some days I quit. I don't let it show, but I've been through some shit. I can swear, I can joke. I say what's on my mind." Janina sang.

She looked at us nervously. All of us stood there so shocked by how good she was. Finally we all started clapping and cheering.

"That was great, you're great." I said pulling her into a hug.

"Group hug!" Corbyn yelled.

Then everyone joined in our hug. Then we all pulled away.

"And you said you suck at singing." Corbyn said raising his eyebrow.

"I do." She said.

"You're a great singer." I said.

"Thanks, Herron." She said smiling.

"Honey, it's time to go to the hotel." Janina's mom said coming up to us.