"Who are you?" A butler sneered when he opened the door. "We are the mages that you requested," Levy said back to him. He gave us a doubtful glare.

"Show me your guild marks." He said. We all showed him. He frowned and gestured for us to follow him into the home.

We all were sitting down on one couch well trying. We all didn't quite fit so I was standing behind the couch with Rogue.

Levy started the conversation by saying. "Well, what do you need us to do for you?" The guy gave us all suspicious looks.

"I'm glad that you made it here so quickly, but to put that aside I need you to bring back my son."

"Why exactly did you make to request so quickly?" Shadow asked, looking him straight in the eyes.

"My family line has a certain thing about it were the males in the family die at an unusually young age, and I am getting close to that age. So I need my son to take over a lead the people." He explained. I tuned out the rest of the conversation knowing that he would probably go on some emotional spiel about his son.

All that I really picked up on was that we needed to bring him back using any means necessary. We went to the hotel to get our rooms. Gajeel and Sting charged up to the front desk yelling at the guy for their rooms. Rogue was yelling at them to get back here.

I started chuckling and started saying, "Yeah know I don't think they're going to listen to you." "They're both just knuckleheads." He replied with his hand over his face.

"That is very true. We might want to go up there before they give him a heart attack." We walked up and grabbed the knuckleheads. We backed up and let Yukino and Levy sort out the rooms.

I dragged and then basically flipped Gajeel into one of the waiting chairs. He tried to move seats to sit were Rogue was going to go. I glared at him and growled,

"Sit your ass back in that chair if you know what's good for you." He sat back down with some grumbles of complaint. After about 10 minutes of waiting that other two finally walked back up to us. Levy explained that rooms.

"Ok, so a person of your guild shares your room with you. So I, Gajeel, and Lily will be in one room. Then Sting and Yukino with Lector. That leaves that last room to Y/n, Rogue, Frosh, and Shadow." She finished explaining and Gajeel blew like a bottle cap.

"There is no way in hell I'm going to let that bastard share a room with my sister." Lily transformed to hold him back.

Rogue's POV

I looked around to make sure Fro was still looking at the fish in the tank. He was so I turned around to look at Gajeel then did what any sane man would do.

"It's not like I would do anything to her," I growled back at him.

"SHUT UP." I didn't need to look back to tell that she was angry. I could tell with how much the temperature had drooped. We both immediately quieted down

"Both of you get over yourselves and let's get our luggage upstairs then get this stupid mission done for." She demanded, and then roughly grasped her stuff and marched over to the elevator. She turned around and looked back saying,

"Well, are you guys going to come up or what?" Changing moods almost instantly. We looked at each other then proceeded to grab our stuff then make our way over to her.

The rooms were across from one another. Y/n entered the room I hesitated hen going in because when I looked over towards Gajeel he glared at me. Levy, however, noticed and dragged him into their room.

"Are you going to wait out there all day or what," Shadow said from behind me. I walked in and set my stuff down on the bed. I was going to apologize, but as I opened my mouth to speak Y/n cut me off.