9

"TEDDY. PLEASE. I UNDERSTAND NOW." Teddy could hear Diana screaming. It'd been a month since she tried to escape. He still hadn't let her out of the cage. He gave her a bedpan to keep in the cage and very little food. The only food she ate all month were saltine crackers, water and occasionally granola bars. Theodore walked into Diana's room and turned on the lights. "Mornin' Sunshine." Teddy crouched down in front of Diana. She quickly reached out and grabbed his leg. "I know. Today is the day." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small key. It slid into the lock and the cage door was finally opened. Diana scurried out quickly and hugged Teddy's leg tightly. "I know, Diana. I'm sorry. But have ya learned your lesson?" She looked up and nodded. She was skinnier then before, which didn't seem possible. "Let's get you fed. I already cooked you a special breakfast." Teddy held out his hand and Diana clung her body immediately to him. "Wait, put this on. You've deserved it." He handed her a small folded up dress. She lifted her arms into the air and Theodore slipped it over her. "Absolutely stunning." He twisted his tongue at the sight of her. Diana returned her tight grasp to Teddy's arm as he led her to the kitchen table. Spread out over the table were several breakfast meals. There was cereal, waffles, bacon, eggs, sausages and toast. "Eat up." Diana sat down and filled her face with food until she was too full to eat another bite. "How ya feeling now?" Teddy crouched down beside Diana's chair and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Now Diana, don't be so clingy." He tried to pull away, only for Diana to tighten her grip. "Alright, Pretty." He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. "No!" Diana pouted. "Alright, what do you suggest we do?" Diana pointed to the bathroom. The last time she had a proper shower was a month ago. Teddy had only given her a bowl of water and a face cloth to clean up when she was in the cage. "You want a bath?" She nodded. Teddy picked her up and sat her down beside him, getting up to start the bath. "PLEASE. D-d-d-don't leave me." Teddy turned around and looked into Diana's eyes. They were filled with fear. A whole new level of it. The punishment had worked. He walked back to the couch and picked her up again, carrying her with him. He sat her down on the toilet and started to run a hot bubble bath for the girl. Once the tub was filled, he helped her out of her dress and into the water. She sat down and let out a delighted sigh. "Nice?" She nodded. Diana danced her fingers along Theodore's chest before she began to unbuttoned his shirt. "Diana, this is just for you. Please." He grabbed a face cloth and dunked it in the water. Softly, he washed her back and shoulders. Suddenly, he noticed she was crying. "What's wrong?" She looked up at him. "You don't want me anymore." Tears started streaming more down her face. "You know that's not true. Come on. Be a big girl." She only pouted more at him. "Alright, move over."