4

The credits rolled after the movie and Diana looked behind at Teddy. He had fallen asleep. Slowly, Di got off of his lap and grabbed his bag that was on the kitchen table. "What do you presume on doing with that, sugar?" Teddy asked, standing up from the couch. She ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. Teddy ran after her and started banging on the door. "I can't believe you had the audacity to do this." Teddy rummaged in the nearby closet and got a toolbox out. Diana unzipped every pouch on the bag, pulling every item out and throwing it on the ground. Miraculously, she found what she was looking for; his cellphone. Unexpectedly, the door came off its hinges and Teddy dropped it to the ground. Diana looked down at the phone in her hand and quickly dialed her mother's number. "You bitch!" Teddy sauntered over and grabbed Di by her hair, pulling her back to her room and cuffing her to the pipe. Hearing the screams of who she believed was her daughter, Nancy Lexington stayed on the phone in disbelief. Teddy returned to the bathroom and picked up the phone, putting it to his ear. "Hello Nancy doll. Been a while." And with that, he closed the cell, ending the call. Diana feared for the consequences that would follow from her actions. The door slowly opens, and Teddy walks in. "Hiya Sugar." He walked over and sat down next to her. Diana scooted away as far as she could from him. He reached his hand out and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "Please, just let me go." She pleaded, tears rolling down her face. Teddy squeezed her face and looked her in the eyes. "I do apologize, but I can't do that. You're mine now." He kissed her roughly, with his sloppy tongue shoved down her throat. Diana spit in his face when he pulled away. "Sweet dreams Doll." He winked and left the room, locking the door. Unsure what to do, Diana curled into a ball and fell asleep. After hours of not hearing anything, Teddy opens the bedroom door and peers in at Diana sleeping. She looked peaceful and adorable. Quietly, he made his way to the mattress, laying down beside her. He snuggled closer to her, wrapping his hand around her waist. Teddy could smell her hair, it smelt beautiful. Like coconuts. He was still just as crazy about her 13 long years later. Teddy fell asleep, dreaming of his little princess.
The next morning, Diana woke up and immediately noticed Teddy's arm wrapped around her. Unable to move, she laid there with Teddy shuffling around in his sleep, still keeping a tight wrap around Diana. Eventually, his eyes fluttered open. He leaned over and kissed her lips. "Morning Princess." He squeezed her tight and snuggled even closer somehow. She could feel his morning wood poking her through the sheets. Not wanting to anger him, she smiled.