Chapter 1

TRIS

I'm in Tobias' room, standing right in front of his bed.  Why am I here? How did I even get here? Why of all places, in his room? I hear the bathroom door open and he walks out rustling his wet hair with a towel. Oh god... he isn't wearing a shirt. As he walks over to the dresser I can see all his tattoos that cover his back. He must have not seen me because he pays no attention to me whatsoever. Now he's digging through the drawers. Looking for a shirt. I assume. Tobias turns around to go back into the bathroom and stops. I can tell by the look on his face that he didn't see me standing here.

"Hi" I say, almost in a whisper. He doesn't say anything back, but he starts walking in my direction. He stops just barely in front of me, looking down right into my eyes. He takes my face in his hands, and leans in to kiss me. He picks me up pressing me hard to his chest, wrapping my legs around his waist. He moves just a couple steps and sits down on the bed, placing me on his lap, still kissing me. I  slowly put one of my hands on his waist, and the other around his neck. I can tell he is moving his hands now also, placing them both of them under my shirt on my stomach. I shudder a little bit, but he doesn't notice and just continues. He suddenly starts moving quickly, so quickly that I can't really tell what's going on. He moves his hands up quickly to take my shirt off and I stop kissing him.

"Tobias!" I yell "Stop!" I try to pull my shirt back down, but he just yanks it back up, taking it off. I can't stop him, he too strong. He kisses me some more, and I try to pull back but he holds my face to his. Now his hands are on my hips making their way to my jeans. Oh no. No. No. No. No. This can't be happening. He starts to unbutton the top button on my jeans, and he leans in to kiss me once again.

I wake up suddenly, jolting upright, breathing hard. I can see Tobias with the little bit of light coming from the moon, laying next to me still asleep. Good thing I didn't wake him. And good thing that was just a dream. I run my hands through my hair and close my eyes, taking deep, slow breaths. I hear Tobias turning to his other side, facing me, and I see his eyes open.

"Are you alright?" he says putting his hand on mine.

"Yea...just a bad dream..." I say not looking at him, smoothing the sheets out with my hands

"About Will again?" he says starting to sit up next to me

"No...about...you..." I struggle getting all the words out because I know he isn't going to be happy about it.

"Me?" he shifts his gaze to the bed sheets "What...happened?"

"You...you tried to uh.."

""Have sex with you?" he interrupts before I can finish what I was saying. He has a frown on his face now, like it really happened.

"Yea..." I say almost crying

"Tris, you don't need to be afraid of me, I would never do that to hurt you" he moves closer and puts his arm around me pulling me close to him.

"I know" I say almost sobbing like a baby "But I was scared because I couldn't stop you... it was like you were being controlled, you wouldn't listen to me, and you didn't talk at all."

"Tris" he says taking my face in his hands. I can feel the warmth of his hands on my cheeks, making me blush. "I wont ever do that to you, I promise. I love you, I don't want to hurt you."

He lays down tapping the little space on the bed next to him, and I lay down so we are facing each other. He runs his hands through my hair and puts his hand on my back pressing me closer to him. I lean my head up against his chest right under his neck. I slowly start to close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Right before I fall asleep I hear him say "I love you Tris" as he kisses my forehead.