Am I close to you??? (part 10)

Start from the beginning

Sanskar: I love you Swara

He mumbled between his kisses and wait for her reply. She was just breathing heavily.

Swara; (While breathing heavily) I love you too.

Saying it she turned towards him and hugged him tightly. For some moments they were like that only, both were listening each others heartbeat which was only beating for them. They just wanted to be each other for the till eternity.

Sanskar; Can I have privilege to make you mine? I want you for forever.

She looked in his and found only love for herself. She warped her hand around his neck, went close to him and bite his earlobe and huskily whispered.

Swara: I am yours only Sanskar. I'll love to become yours in all sense.

It was enough for him, He started caressing her back. His hands reached knots of bath robe, he about to open it.

Swara: You here but when I came then you were not here.

He came in sense listening her magnetic voice which was filled with shyness and realized that was all his dream (😝😝😝😝😝). He turned other side and closed his eyes. And rub his hands to control his raising feelings.

Sanskar: I think you didn't saw properly, I was in balcony. Well leave that you become ready I am going outside.

He about to go from there but stop feeling wetness on his wrist.

Swara: Dress have some knots so...

Sanskar: Hmm I am sending Uttara.

Swara: (Monologue) Idiot.

Sanskar: (Monologue) Sorry but seeing you like this I am only loosing my control. I don't want to do anything after which I can't able to match my eyes with you. Moreover, I want you wear different dress which I bought for you not that pink one which you chosen.

Thinking it he went from room but kept looking at her from door for seeing her expression what would be her reaction after seeing his choice. She looked here there to find her dress which she selected for herself but for her surprise dress no where to be seen.

Swara: Maybe I only forget to keep here.

She opened cupboard and again became amazed seeing whole her wardrobe is empty only there was a blue black knee length dress and all matching accessories.

Swara: So that's why you were making excuses, not bad choice Mr Maheshwari.

He heard her talks and smiled seeing her expression. After it, he went from there. As usual downstairs all were teasing him for escaping from that he went outside and started waiting for her.

Present

Swara: I just can't wait for saying you my feelings. First I was waiting for your realization but now I just want to covey how much I love you. After date I'll confess it, whatever will happen I'll see.

She came downstairs and started to search for him, seeing Swara is finding Sanskar Uttlak started to tease her. She was blushing hard listening Uttlak teasing, from corner of eyes just trying to find Sanskar for her saviour.