Chapter 8: Lost Hope

Start from the beginning

"No...no...NO!!" there I started crying again. He protested with trembling voice.

So he wanted me to come at him again and forget Seijuuro-kun? If I don't do it, Seijuuro-kun will die! No... I don't know... It's hard... I can't answer...

It feels like it's life and death choice. Or it is LIFE and Death?

But I love Seijuuro-kun... How can I...?

"I won't finish his life only if you forget all about him, any connection about him, and come to me again, like in the past. We're in a relationship... having fun and all..." he explained more.

I just cried and cried.

"Kise-kun! How can I do that?! You've hurted me and now you want me back?!!" I, almost, shouted because I'm so angry about his selfishness.

How can he do this to me?!

"That's why I wanted you back, Kurokocchi!! I wanted to make it up for you! I wanted to be with you again! I wanted to make happy moments with you! Only you!!!" he suddenly bursted out and some tears started flowing down his cheeks.

He avoided my eye contact and looked at the floor.

I can't see his eyes, his bangs blocking it.

The only thing I heard was his sniffs and sobs.

"I... Loved... you... Kurokocchi... I said that I'll do anything to make you mine! Yes, I'm ... selfish... But I really loved you! I wanted us to be happy again..." he said with trembling voice.

"I'm doing this because of you..." he looked at me patheticaly.

I just stared at his teary eyes while my own tears had stopped flowing.

His tears kept flowing nonstop like waterfalls.

"I'm sorry... Kise-kun..." I said. He just raised his head up then looked at me in the eye, a little surprised one.

I've made up my mind....

It's the only way...

"Just please... Don't kill Seijuuro-kun. I'll do anything. I'll be yours and all."I continued and gave him a weak smile. He just hugged me real tight.

"Is that a promise?" he asked.

"Yes... It's a promise. Kise-kun..." I said, painfully.

"Thank you, Kurokocchi..." he said.

"I promised to make you happy again!"

Now, I made something that's really out of my will yet,

I, myself, said it.

I bit my lower lip in guilt.

I'm trying to stop my tears.

And..

I had no choice.

I loved Seijuuro-kun...

And I'm doing this for his sake.

Just to save him

I'm sorry, Seijuuro-kun.

Kise-kun really have changed.

I'm really very sorry.

I love you, Seijuuro-kun...

....

(Kise's POV) *Back at the scene*

I went up to see how Ryousuke get Kurokocchi. I'll just make sure if hold him right.