Chapter Seventeen

4 years later

(A/N: massive time jump. Camren had a few more bumps in their relationship but now they are going stronger than ever.)

"BABE! Hurry we gotta go!" Lauren screamed. Camila ran out of the bathroom and joined her girlfriend at their front door. "We're gonna be late Camz, we have to work on our punctuality," Lauren bragged. "I know baby," Camila answered.

The two women kissed and started walking down to the apartment building's garage. Once they got into Camila's car, Lauren spoke up. "I still feel it."

Camila arched her eyebrows and looked at Lauren. "What do you feel?" The older woman smiled. "I still feel that electricity Camila. Every time you kiss me, I-, I feel so special. The butterflies in my stomach are still there and I doubt they'll ever leave."

A tear escaped from the corner of Camila's eye. "I love you Lauren."

Camila drove to McGill university. It was a very special day. More special than the first day of school. They were finally graduating. The two adults were now finished school forever. They could now start their careers in literature. Lauren, over the course of the four years, discovered that journalism was really for her. She wanted to report the real news, and write about all the injustices in the world. She wanted to make a change, and the best way she could do that was through her writing.

Camila on the other hand, loved to fantasize. She'd love to engulf her readers into another world. She found comfort in letting her imagination take her to places reality never would.

As different both girls were, their love and connection made everything work. Even their friends and family had never seen two people love so much. Their love was a gift. It was pure and genuine, a love that many people seek and dream of.

All the 457 graduates were sitting in the auditorium, waiting for the professor to make a speech.

Ms. Vienna stepped up and cleared her throat.

"Hello my dear graduates! You should all be so proud of yourselves. I have seen you grow into the incredible writers you are today. My heart will beat and my lips will smile when I walk in a book store and see one of your books on the bestsellers shelf. I'd like to take this time to highlight the courage of all of you. Although you might not know it, you have all inspired me in a way no other grade has. Thank you so much. I wish you all success in the literary industry and in your personal lives.  Also, I'd love to give a shoutout to two of my students. These two love each other more than Rose and Jack did. More than Romeo and Juliette did. Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello!"

The crowd went wild and looked at the couple. Everyone stood up and urged the two to get on stage. "A speech! A speech! A speech!" they chanted.

The women gave up and walked up behind the microphone. Camila spoke first.

"Hi everyone. I'm not good at speeches but I have a few things I'd like to say. Thank you to every single graduate here today for never giving up. I've seen you all at your lowest and you've all seen me at mine. It's been a tough 4 years, but with the love of my life by my side and you all supporting me, I made it through. Thank you." Camila stepped back and let her girlfriend speak.

"WOOOOOOO! I love you all! I hope you have fun turning up tonight but me and Camz have a little special planned so we won't be with you all," Lauren winked and the crowd screamed sexual noises and moans. "OKAY guys! Chill! Anyways, it has been a blessing to work you all. Alesia, I better read your article on how Donald Trump's now in prison. Greg, I need that book on tea man. Publish that asap. One last thing, let's write the world into a better place. Thank you!"

Camila and Lauren waved and got off stage. More students came up and gave inspirational speeches. After both girls got their diplomas, they said goodbye to all their friends. Camila was sobbing. Let's just say seeing people for the last time really destroyed her.

"Ohh okayyyy. That was something. I'll really miss them," Camila fretted. "I will too. OUUUUUUUU I call dips on driving," Lauren boomed. "Alright honey," Camila laughed.

Lauren rented a private isolated chalet up northern Quebec, so the 6 hour drive went by slowly.

Only 2 hours into the road trip, Camila would constantly ask Lauren if they'd soon arrive. "No Camila, we got hours to go. Go to sleep, when you wake up we'll be in a spa!!" Lauren excitedly answered.

The younger Latina did just that. She slept the whole remaining way there. When she woke up, Lauren was changing in her bikini. "Hey there..." Camila flirtatiously said. Lauren looked back and swayed your hips. "Get changed and meet me out in the spa Ms. Cabello," Lauren winked.

Damn. Being Called Ms. Cabello did something to Camila. She liked feeling in a position of authority. She loved control. With Lauren, it was a constant battle for domination. Both of them loved power and didn't like to share it. It led to interesting conflicts.

Camila quickly got changed and went outside. "It's night time? I thought it was easier than that?" Camila thought. It was cold and snowing, but the heat fumes of the spa looked so desirable. They looked even more desirable with Lauren hiding behind them. She quickly ran on the freezing snow and jumped in the warm water.

"Relaxing right?" Lauren asked. "Oh wow, can this be out next house? I legit never want to get out of here?" Camila laughed and took Lauren on her laps. The two Latina's stared within each other's eyes and fell deeper in love.

A/N: Intimacy coming up.

"I love you Camila," Lauren whispered. "I love you too Lauren." Camila whispered back. After more mindless staring, Camila captured her girlfriend's lips between hers. Lauren grabbed Camila's back and slipped her tongue in the mix.

The older Latina looked down at her girlfriend and slid her hand down to Camila's thigh. She kept approaching her hand to where Camila really wanted it to be. Before making the intimate contact, Camila spoke out with lust.

"Let's bring this in Lauren. I have whipped cream in my bag" Camila moaned. Lauren giggled and took Camila in her arms. She walked them inside and locked the doors.

Let's just say they didn't get much sleep that night.

Hola! I didn't proofread so sorry for any errors. Smut makes me cringe so I'm sorry for not writing much of it lmao. Also, I hope you really like next the next chapter. It'll kind of be OT5. Hehehe. Like always, thanks for reading! Tell me what you thought! Until next time!