{ #12 } He Cheats ( Harry )

For the past few weeks you noticed your boyfriend, Harry was acting a bit not himself and also he was going out almost everyday which is really making you suspicious about what he's doing. Whenever you ask him where he's going to, he always makes up these lame excuses but it was kinda clear that he was lying cause he's a terrible liar.

This time you had enough of him giving you bullshitting excuses so you decided to stalk him so that all these acting weird junk will be solved! You already texted your best friends Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle to come with you on your mission to know what's going on with Harry.

Your P.O.V.

I was currently watching some boring old show when Harry suddenly went down from our room and he looks like he's going out again "Hazz where you going?" I asked "Oh um I'm just gonna run some errands with the boys, it's kinda important. I gotta go Y/N, I'll see you later bye babe" he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then he scurried off to his car and drives off.

I pulled out my phone and texted Eleanor.

To: Eleanor C.

Ready to rock 'n roll El?

Then I heard a car outside.

From: Eleanor C.

We were born to be ready Y/N! It's us outside so let's go!

I grabbed my purse and ran outside to see a black sports car, it was Perrie's! I locked the main door to our flat and Danielle came out of the car opened the door "Come on in Y/N we need to hurry before we lose sight of Harry's car" I went in and Danielle followed. Perrie was driving, Eleanor's in the front while me and Danielle are left at the back "Come on and lets go!" Perrie started driving and man was she a fast driver or what?

We followed Harry for about 20 minutes but we also made sure that he doesn't notice that we were following him. He finally stopped at some restaurant, he got out and went in while the 4 of us observed at some distance but we can still clearly see him "So this is what an errand with the boys looks like aye?" I said to myself.

Perrie let out a chuckle "Harry told you that? What a terrible liar, whenever Zayn lies to me that he's going out with the boys I always lock him up in his room like a time out" Perrie said that made us laugh except Eleanor who seems to be concentrated on looking at Harry "Perrie, your his boyfriend not his mother" Danielle said "Yeah but he needs to be disciplined-" "Is that Kendall?!" Eleanor suddenly blurted out.

We turn our heads on where El was pointing and she was right, it was Kendall and she was with Harry "What the hell?!" Danielle said when the two of them started leaning in closer and closer until their lips met. I couldn't take it anymore so I went out of the car and walked towards the restaurant.

Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie were behind me trying to stop you from making a big fuss but they are all too late for that because I just lost my mind. I entered the restaurant and walked straight towards Harry and when I was finally there I tapped Harry's shoulder and when he turned around, he was greeted by a slap in the face. By me.

"You Fucking Bitch! How Dare You Cheat On Me!" I shouted that made Harry's eyes go wide in shock. Everybody in the restaurant were starting to look at us "Y/N I can explain" he tried to defend himself "No need to explain Styles cause I saw you on the damn act when you kissed her!" I was furious as hell. "Harry babe, who's this girl?" Kendall asked "Well I'm his girlfriend, Y/N" I said.

"What?! Harry what the hell does she mean?" Kendall asked Harry anger in her voice, he didn't say a word to her "It means he cheated on me! You blinded me with your disgusting lovey dovey attitude that I didn't see that asshole side of yours!" Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle were trying to hold me back before I accidentally kill Harry by chocking him.