Jealousy: Harry Imagine (Part 4)

Your P.O.V.

We were at some kind of garden and there were different kinds of flowers, plants and there were decorations too.

"Guys, why are we here anyway?" I asked, they held my hands Justin at my right and Ed on my left "You'll see, now follow us" then we started to walk towards some kind of maze but they reassured me it was just a short one. I hope that I could move on from this.

After about 20 minutes of long walking they stopped "Hey guys, why did you two stop?" I asked then something covered my eyes "Sorry Y/N but it's a surprise so the blindfold will be on again. Don't worry we're almost there, you will really love this" Justin said "This time, nothing can ever make me happy because the one that I truly care about is gone".

We continued walking and of course the two of them guiding me "Are we there yet?" I asked for the millionth time "Unfortunately yes Y/N" Justin said then they finally removed the blindfold. My eyes were wide and my mouth hang open "What the heck is this place?" I asked, there was a table in the middle and flowers were everywhere "Guys who did this?" they were smiling which creeped me out "Did one of you arrange this for me to be your girl? I mean come on I just lost my man and now you want me to replace him with you two?! Are you fucking serious!" I shouted which made them flinch.

I mean who wouldn't be with my tone full of anger? "Y/N relax chill okay, we don't wanna do that plus we weren't the one who made all this" Ed said "Then who the hell did this?" I asked "I did love" a familiar voice from behind said. I couldn't move, I was speechless "Are you okay Y/N?" he asked again. By then warm tears started to fall from your eyes.

"Y/N? I said are you oka-" I cut him off by giving him a big hug "How could you do that you big dummy, I almost had suicide because of you!" I yelled while crying against his shirt. His scent engulfed me, he still smelled the same just like heaven.

"I'm sorry for faking my death love but what else could I ever do to win you back?" he asked "Anything that should not involve of losing you" I said to him. I never let go of him "I really miss you Harry, I'm so sorry for letting you go" he faced me and his emerald orbs were visible to me even though it was a bit dark "And I'm sorry for acting like an overprotective bitch towards you" he said while smiling, showing his adorable dimples.

"So Y/N may I ask you a question?" he asked, I giggled "Of course love" "Y/N I'm so sorry for all the things I did that made you angry, I feel guilty every time I see your beautiful face frowning or looking so grumpy because of me. I know that we just broke up but when you left the house it felt like my whole world faced its end, like I just got killed or it felt like I'm missing half of me" oh man this is gonna be long.

"So here is a song me and the boys composed about what I felt without you" then out of no where, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn appeared with Nialler holding his guitar and they started singing.

-Half A Heart-

[Liam]

So your friend's been telling me

You've been sleeping with my sweater

And that you can't stop missing me

Bet my friend's been telling you

I'm not doing much better

'Cause I'm missing half of me

[Zayn]

And being here without you

Is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky

Kinda there - but not quite

I'm walking 'round with just one shoe

I'm half a heart without you

I'm half a man at best

With half an arrow in my chest

I miss everything we do

I'm half a heart without you

[Louis]

Forget all we said that night

No, it doesn't even matter

'Cause we both got split in two

[Zayn]

If you could spare an hour or so

We'll go for lunch down by the river

We can really talk it through

[Harry and Louis]

And being here without you

Is like I'm waking up to

[Harry and Niall]

Only half a blue sky

Kinda there - but not quite

I'm walking around with just one shoe

I'm half a heart without you

I'm half a man - at best

With half an arrow in my chest

'Cause I miss everything we do

I'm half a heart without you

[Harry]

I'm half a heart without you

[Niall]

Though I try to getcha out of my head

The truth is I got lost without you

And since then I've been waking up to

[All]

Only half a blue sky (only half the blue sky)

Kinda there - but not quite

I'm walking around with just one shoe

I'm half a heart without you

I'm half a man at best (half a man at best)

With half an arrow in my chest

I miss everything we do

I'm half a heart without you

[Zayn]

Without you

Without you

Half a heart without you

Without you

Without you

[Harry]

I'm half a heart without you

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Y/N will you be mine again?" Harry asked "Did you have to ask Hazz? Of course!" I shouted then I jumped to him again and hugged him. The boys clapped and cheered "I love you Harry" I whispered to him "I love you too Y/N".

-----------------------------------

Finally the end of Jealousy! Sorry for the long wait Beasters but I got mental block because of school. Almost graduating 6th grade so that means we have so many things to do ^_^

I hope you like it! Please vote and comment >_< peace out babes and enjoy