I Love You, Sanskaar!

Beginne am Anfang

His love was back, his Kavita was back, what is now her place in his life? She was just a passing cloud. Her eyes met his, the magalsutra she was holding fell down her hand, with how much hope she brought it, thinking he will Again fill her hairline, but what a game life played with her, yet again.

His eyes held hers, while arms held Kavita, he could clearly read the agony, pain, and uneasiness she was going through, she was silent, but her eyes? They were yelling at him, that they love him, only him with also a pain of understanding he can never be hers.

A sudden ping of pain passed down his heart, seeing the lostness in her eyes which were begging to see her love for him, but her lips remained silent as always for welfare of others, seeing their happiness not caring how much pain it will give to self.

******
He stood leaning his back on cupboard of His bade papa's room with his eyes closed, thought he was surrounded by everyone, only her words rang in his ears, which she said few minutes ago when Kavita was thanking her for doing so much for Maheshwari family being a stranger and he Spoke the truth -'Ye koi ajnabee nahi hai Kavita, Balki bht hi gehra rishta hai Iska iss Ghar key sath, patni hai ye meri.' Were his words weren't enough for her to understand he still consider her as his wife, were they weren't enough to understand he want her not Kavita?

'Hamara Divorce hone wala hai.' 'Him alag ho rahe hai.' 'humara Divorce hone wala hai.' Her words rang like a alarm in his ears and mind giving it a throbbing pain of suffocation, constantly hitting his heart like a Finley sharp edge sword.

Can't she see the love for her in his eyes? Did she really think he will be back to Kavita? Leaving her? Did she think he didn't love her? Don't she love him? Sort of unanswered questions surrounded him, everyone's voice sounded underwater to his ears.

Kavita was thanking her and saying how greatful she is to her for giving her love back, he looked towards her with his hands folded on his chest. She was caught off guard staring at him with tears filled eyes, as if trying to find something.

She looked away not able to stare back in those deep heated brown pair of orbs, which always managed to drown her in them forgetting everything. How much she wanted to run in those steel band like arms, hide herself in that iron Chest and cry her heart out and say him 'I love you Sanskaar, I love you so much, please don't let go of me.' But no, she stayed there wordlessly thinking about Kavita's happiness which was with him long lost now found love, Her [Swara's] Sanskaar. can she call him hers? Not really he was of Kavita's now.

Everything Seemed drowning to her, and who was at the point of loosing everything? Her only happiness? It was she but not caring of self as always she cared about others happiness.

He stayed still piercing holes in her under his penetrating gaze, through she wasn't looking at him, she could feel his heated gaze on her, shiver ran down her eyes pushing her to stumble on her feet, it took her a lot to stay right there, preventing herself from falling though her knees gave up already.

She started to walk away exiting the door with baby steps, her back facing him, tears streaming down her round chubby now pale cheeks. He stared at her retreating form with number of questions in his mind, about her, their relationship, love, happiness. Kavita was speaking something to him, but he haven't had Penny of interest to hear her.