Chapter 26 {Fuck you!}

"Sure but, i haven't played it in forever." Ashley said picking up the 4th controller and sitting down besides Adam.

"Me neither so, we can both fail together." Adam said winking at her.

'Why did he wink at her?' I wondered.

Monte put MK:DD in and we plugged four controllers in the slots and started playing it, we played in two teams, Monte and I and Adam and Ashley. I was Boo, Monte was Wario, Adam was Bowser and Ashley was Baby Bowser. We all raced in the Star cup and raced in DK Mountain and won first, we raced on Rainbow Road next and surprisingly, Adam and Ashley won that race and the last one.

"Did you guys hustle us!?" I said surprised and a stung Monte on the couch.

"Oh i don't know, maybe the answer would be WE WON AND WE ARE THE BEST!" Ashley and Adam said together.

"Oh fuck you!" I said."

"You too babe."

We played for a couple of hours and watched a movie together, we watched the hit movie Ted, it was funny and stupid, perfect combo! After a few hours later, Isaac came in tired as fuck, wonder what he's been up to.

"Hey dude." 

"Hey guys." Isaac said yawning.

"You ok? Why're you so tired?" Monte said.

"Really wanna know?" 

"Not really."