Chapter 6 {Sauli and Adam}

I can't believe it! Sauli still loves Adam!? I admit, i feel bad he's heartbroken about it but still, he needs to tell Adam that, Adam needs to know and, what if I'M the one who did all this?

"Sauli, i'm sorry that happened but, you didn't had to kidnap Adam!"

"I don't have to listen to you, you ain't my mom!"

"But, you need to tell Adam how you feel, hiding your feelings ain't gonna solve anything." I told him, he sighed, he didn't know what to do.

"I deserve to be tortured, not Adam."

He looked at me confused

"Why? I'm not complaining but still."

"I'm the one who messed it up between you and Adam so, if you're gonna torture someone, torture me." I said looking down, Sauli thought for a moment, he didn't know if he should tell Adam how he feels or if he should let Adam go and let me stay here.

"Let Adam go and......leave me here."

He sighed, wondering if letting Adam go would be a good thing or a bad thing.

"Liz, bring Adam down here, i need to talk to him, privately."

"Kay, what're gonna do with Tommy?"

"None of your business, ok?"

Liz sighed.

"Ok." She said as she went to get him, it was just Sauli and i. Wonder what he was thinking.

"So?" I asked in the silenced room.

"So what?" He said in a harsh tone

"What are you thinking?"

"Man, do you always prey on everyone's business?"

"I'm just trying to help you, you don't have to be so mean."

He sighed.

"Fine, you're like my god damn mom."

"Really?" I said confused.

"Yeah, except she was annoying so, you two have something in common."

I growled.

"Just tell me what it is you're thinking, huh?" I said getting annoyed

"Fine! I'm just thinking what i should tell Adam considering you two are dating, i'm afraid he would reject me."

"Just because we're dating doesn't mean he won't reject you liking him but, if you're acting this way to us then, you need to explain everything to him and i mean EVERYTHING!"

"If i do that, he'll just say i'm nothing but a cheater, player and a jerk."

"He listens though, he'll understand."

Sauli sighed.

"I just want Adam back." He said pouting and leaning over on the balcony he was on, we heard the door open and saw Liz with Adam still tied up, Sauli didn't bother looking cuz he was too upset to face him.

"Why am i in here and why is Tommy here? Did you hurt him?" Adam said to Sauli

"No, i never did." Sauli said still looking down.

Adam looked confused, he wondered why Sauli wasn't facing him.

"Why isn't he looking at me?" He asked.

"You and him need to talk." Liz said.

"About what? The fact that he was nothing but a cheater to me?"

Sauli quickly looked at him

"I knew it! I knew he would say that! Why would i even bother talking to him, Tommy? I knew he was gonna say that!"

"Why are you talking to Tommy? Are you two friends now or something!?" He asked very confused now.

"No ew! We just talked and-" I cut off

"And what?" Adam asked impatient

"You guys need to talk, you need to hear his full story on what he did to you."

Adam looked at Sauli, seeing him looking down and tears falling.

"Tommy, can you and-" He got cut off.

"Liz go out? We know." I said smiling at him and heading out the room now leaving Adam and Sauli in there.

Adam's pov:Tommy and Liz walked out together so now it was just Sauli and I, what else does he have to say?

"What do you have to say now, Sauli? After cheating, lying and betraying me, this can't get any worse then it already is." I said with a harsh tone and my arms crossed.

|Long chapter i know but, i had to make it long cuz of that haha, next one might be surprising and intense|