Chapter 24 {She's a liar}

"What do i have? I have a full army! You don't."

"What army do you have?" Adam asked confused.

"I have over 100 people with me and there ain't nothing you can do to stop me." Liz said smiling. "Unless, you wanna stop me yourself."

Adam growled. "Fuck you!"

"Aw! You too Adam, i have to go, i need to figure out a plan to destroy you guys." Liz said signing off.

Adam growled and threw a heavy object on the camera.

"It's no use babe! We're done!" I told him covering my eyes.

Adam came over and hugged me.

"It ain't over yet and we're not done."

"She has a full army! We just have 5 people in our group. We need 95 more to beat her."

"Maybe she's lying, maybe she doesn't have a full army." Adam said sitting next to me.

"How would she lie about that? She looked serious."

"So? She looked serious when she said i love you to you, she looked serious when she kidnapped me and teamed up with Sauli and she looked serious when she died in the water."

"So?"

"She's a liar, she's really good at it and we can't tell she is lying but, she doesn't have that many people."

"Yeah we do." Liz said popping in the screen, Adam looked at her and growled.

"Get off my camera!" Adam said tearing the cords up.

I sighed and got up.

"Where you going babe?"

"Since Liz knows everything thanks to me, i have to hide from her."

"Tommy..."

"I'm serious, she won't leave me alone now she knows that you-" I got cut off by Adam kissing me, i kissed passionately and pulled away.

"W-What was that for?" I asked him speechless and surprised.

"That was to tell you everything's gonna be ok, Liz MAY have an army but there's one thing she doesn't have."

"What's that?"

"She doesn't have us." Adam said smiling at me.

|Sorry it took me so long, i had to come up with ideas but, hope you enjoy this part and more to come soon!|