Chapter 5 {I still love him}

"LIZ!?!?" I said in shock. {I had to say him in the last one, don't judge me!}

Sauli laughed at my face as i saw her.

"That's right Thomas, Liz here is my co-worker."

"But i-but i-" I stuttered

"Thought she went to jail? HA! In your dreams buddy, she and i have worked together for 6 years now and we've actually became a couple." He smiled as he looked at her, he was Bi!?

"You're gay! You can't go all datey datey with a girl if you're gay!"

"That's why there's a word for it, dummy." 

"You really are messed up Sauli, you never cared about Adam at ALL, did you?"

"Nope well, i did at FIRST but-"

"You were cheating on him, how could you love him if you were cheating?"

"LET him finish!" Liz yelled at me.

"It's ok dear, yes i was cheating but, i was gonna tell Adam i was gonna break up with him but, my other boyfriend Dylan wouldn't let me tell him i wanted to break up so, after a few months of me dating Adam, i got bored of him and he was starting to annoy me and i then wanted to break up with HIM and be with Dylan."

"That sounds like you a lot Sauli, but Adam's happy now without you, can't you just move on without trying to bother in everyone's way?"

"I still love Adam and after what i did at the bar and seeing Adam in tears, i felt bad, i really did so, i cut it off with Dylan and he was fine with it of course cuz he was just using me and when Adam wanted to chat about us, he brought along that him and YOU were a couple so, after hearing that, i was crushed cuz i still loved him and i couldn't have him back so, i had no choice but to kidnap him and make him mine again, can't you see Tommy? I still love Adam and always will."