Revelation

Years passed, Eun Ha and Min Jun are now in high school

Years passed, Eun Ha and Min Jun are now in high school. Eun Ha became the president of their school and she was also the top one in her grade. She studied hard so she could go to a first-rate university and so that she could leave her parents' home. Min Jun knows this, but whenever he remembers that she wants to leave the village, it breaks his heart. But he knows that his feelings was not important as Eun Ha is. 

Meanwhile, Min Jun is the president of the arts and music club in his school, and even though he is not in the top, he could say that he's just an average student.

It was their last year in their high school so they need to make it all worth it, some students are already choosing which university they would attend once they graduated high school, and some of them wants to go to the city to find work, and others decided to stay with their current part-time jobs, and the others just does not seem to care.

Eun Ha decided that she wants to go to the city to get away from her parents. Min Jun knew of this, and it breaks his heart to think that Eun Ha will leave him alone soon, but he pretends to be happy for Eun Ha knowing that him supporting her would bring a smile to her face. Meanwhile, Min Jun will stay in their village to take care of his aging mother. If only he could also go to the city.

Min Jun was sitting in front of the easel in the art room when someone's yell snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Min Junnie~"

He didn't even need to look to see who it was. As soon as he stood up, the people around them started to murmur.

"Look at Eun Ha, she's probably using him again.", said one of the girls.

"Poor Min Jun if he only knew.", answered the other.

"Did she broke up with her boyfriend for him?"

"Is he like her rebound?"

It goes on and on, the gossip never stopped. It was like this even then. Ever since we started high school, we were in different classes but we always go home together, as always we go to the tree. Of course, Eun Ha started dating some pretty boy when we were in our second year so we didn't get to hang out as usual so I always went home by myself. But one day, while I was walking home, Eun Ha came up to me.

"Hey. Min Jun, can I go home with you?"

"Sure. But where's your boyfriend?"

"He's still at school doing student council activities."

"But, aren't you also in student council?"

"I am. But I said I have a problem so they let me go. But can we talk about this at the tree?", as soon as she said this. I nodded my head, whenever she says that we should save the conversation unless we're at the tree means that she has a problem with her family. But on our way back from the tree, we passed through the marketplace and some students from our school saw us together, so the very next day rumors about me and Eun Han started going around.