Shadow stops Sonics blood lust

Shadows P.O.V.

I woke up when I heard a thump from upstairs. " Mmmh? what the hell.." I totally forgot I was at Sonics house.

" Sonic?" I asked as I turned falling off the couch with a groan. " What a smart idea" I said sarcastically.

I got up off the floor rubbing my groggy tired eyes. ' Well what a wake up call' I thought to myself silently.

I walked up stairs and heard the shower water running and figured she was taking a shower. With a small shrug I headed back down stairs sitting on the couch.

'What's taking Sonic so long?' was my final thought before I went to the kitchen to prepare us some breakfast.

Sonics P.O.V.

' Don't you harm yourself Sonic ' the voice in my head stated. " Who are you? where are you?" I asked confused as hell.

' I'm your dream buddy I help you decide and make better choices.' " And what makes you think that I'll listen to you?" I growled.

' I think you'll listen to protect yourself!' the voice snapped. " Gee you sound a lot like me" I muttered sweat dropping.

' Shut up.' It said annoyed.

" You cant tell me what to do! " I said annoyed.  ' Oh yea watch me!' it said '  now wake up!'.

My eyes snapped open realizing I was still in the shower and there was blood all over the walls. " Oh my lord!" I screamed.

" You ok up there Sonic!?" Shadow screamed from down stairs. " Yea! " I screamed back.

' Stop lying to him your bleeding' " Would you just leave me alone!" I snapped. ' Sorry I cant do that' it mocked.

" I suddenly hate me."' I stated .

'Hey!' I smirked. " You listening now?~"  I asked annoyingly.

I finally got out of the shower. Getting dressed.

Shadows P.O.V.

I heard Sonic talking to herself. I'm starting to worry.

" Sonic?" I walked into her room noticing how she was wrapping up her some how injured arm. "Hmm?"  I heard her say.

"Are you ok? I heard you talking to yourself.  Wait what happened to your arm?" I unraveled her bandaged arm gasping lightly. 

"Who did this to you?!" I demanded watching her wince the way my words came out.Harshly.

"N-Nobody" once again my words came out harshly only more aggressive this time. "Sonic this is the last time I'm going to ask you. Who did this to you!?" Sonic stared at my her eyes showed fear but she wouldn't speak.

" I cant help you if you don't say anything about it. Please."

Sonic sighed slightly shaking. " I-I did this to myself. I was blood lusting......"

My mouth opened to speak but no words came out. "Sonic. Eggman did this am I correct, is this from hat mutating machine? the one Eggman used to turn you into a Werehog?" and of course my accusations were correct.

Knowing how the machine could have affected her in many more ways, Tails said she would be a bit different.

"Yea...it just happens I taste blood and I cant get enough..." I smiled unusually pulling her closer to me my hands in her hands as I give her a toothy grin.

" I know how to make it better." With that sentence said I pulled her even closer closing the gap between our lips kissing her passionately.

With passion and might I seemed to make it right. We broke apart for air both me and her slightly panting.

" Your right that did make it better." Once again her lips met mine and that's when I realized all things can be fixed through the power of love............

THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER AND I'M SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE TWO PAGES I PROMISE. LATER , AND PLEASE COMENT,VOTE, AND ENJOY!