New friend and tough decisions ..

Last time ..

I  want to be in Shadow, Mephlise, or Scourge's arms! wait do i really want that? i feel my face heat up just thinking about being with them but who could blame me, there pretty hot if you ask me. "So your names Sonic?" i simply nodded not  even daring to say a word. I was curious though there was so many peices to the puzzle i was missing! like 'why is he still holding me?' or why am i his target? hust so many questions filled my mind. Things i never thought of came to my mind there was a lot of 'what ifs?' and 'whys?' i swear my head was pounding along with my heart let me just say it was extremly painful.." Are you ok sonic?" 'no i want to know who you are." i thought "yea..I'm fine" he could see right through my lies how was that even possible?! " dont lie. what's bothering you?" i gulped nervously and looked into his blue eyes " I-I I'm just having some mixed feeling right now..." he looked at me his eyes glowing extremly bright and he gave me a small smile " why dont you tell me about it" was he serious..

END OF PART 5

(NOW.)

Shadow's P.O.V.

"Mephlise?" i asked i hoped to recive an answer he just nodded at me as if to say what " Have you fallen for sonic as well?"  he stayed silent and soon the silence fell over all of us until he finally spoke "y-yea" he said rubbing the back of his head in embarassment. I grinned at him and chuckled " May the best man win" he gave me a small smile his cheeks were rosy red and i had to admit we've had our diffrences in the past but i think we can start a new friendship. "So whats the plan to rescue sonic?" asked an eager scourge. " Uh well i havent really thought of that..." i said laughing nervously  now it was my turn to rub the back of my head in embarassment. " Well we could beat him till he hands him over" Mephlise said i shook my head no because that was the obvious choice we needed a stratagee a good plan. And then I heard two voices one was sonic but I didn't recognize the other.

Sonic's P.O.V.

" W-well I have fallen for three amazing guys but I don't know who to choose.." My face was dark red " well listen to your heart and it shall guide you to where your meant to be~"  whoa he was good at words just like shadow is. " O-oh" I said I miss shadow its like I miss all of them. " so tell me about these three amazing guys~"  My face got redder then shadows stripes I could tell he was smirking but soon enough I spoke "Well there's Shadow he's a sexy black hedgehog with dark red  stripes and beautiful crimson eyes and a white chest fluff , he's sweet, muscular , gentle , he's a bad boy~"  I swear he was grinning with a smirk I thought only shadow could do~ " And then there's Mephlise he so much like shadow  he's black with blue stripes and blue piercing eyes with a white chest fluff  he's caring, sweet , fun , and a badboy like shadow kunn~" I then face palmed when I noticed I had said that . " So I see you are really interested in this 'Shadowkunn~''" he said grinning widely at me my face couldn't get any darker or so I hoped it couldn't. " y-yea ...And then there's Scourge sweet, funny , lazy, badboy~"  he chuckled at me and finally let me see his face I gaped he was cute~ " now lets talk about you~" his face reddened and he nodded " well my name is Ashura the hedgehog I was built in 1950 and was released two months ago by doctor Eggman who said I was destined to collect all the emeralds in order for his plan of world destruction , but little dose he know I have given away his new fake emerald to a little yellow fox boy what was his name.. uhh.." " tails?!" he nodded and smiled " yea that's him! wait how do you know him?" I giggled quietly and nuzzled him while pretending I was cold " tails is my friend well he's more like a brother to me " I  said with a light smile. I had to admit I was starting to enjoy  being in his arms and because of my fake cold act he was holding me tighter ' I absolutely loved it ' " are you cold?" I nodded and hugged him tight his fur was so soft! I liked the warmth I just hope I don't fall for anyone else....

Shadow's P.O.V.

" Guys look there they are!" I said I saw sonic being cradled in his arms I was instantly pissed, I must really love sonic  cause I wanted to beat this guy like I've never beat anyone before and it will be painful! " Hey you! hand over my soni- I mean hand over sonic!" he slowly set sonic down and smiled mouthing 'he's all yours' I saw sonic hug him and give him a slip of paper with his number on it! why don't I have his number!? " Bye Ashura!~" " bye Sonic!~" oh boy I was about ready to scream I had to admit I was jealous of this but I will get Sonic's number I will! soon he walked towards me and smiled grabbing me and Mephlise's hands and motioned for scourge to get on his back  wich of course made me even more jealous . " I missed you guys~" he said with that cute smile of his his smile was so perfect to me at least. "We missed you to sonic so what happened between you and that hedge-freak?"  I saw him smile widen as he looked at me " Oh he told me about him and he gave me some advice with clever word play like how you use it shads!" was he serious about the clever word play I only do that to impress him. "Oh really?" he nodded and his tail wagged extremely fast, faster than I have ever seen before, it was cute....

END OF PART 6