Chapter 22

No Fear

Martin stood in his office yelling over the phone after he had just got a call that one of his workers was stealing from him he was determined to make him pay for what he did...

"Hold that little bitch til I get there I'm sick of these muthafuckas playing with me" Martin yelled.

One guard Tommie a big black dude walked in with Watts and Black Martin looked up and seen them and quicky ended his call...

"A Watts and Black is here to see you" Tommie said.

Martin nodded that they were okay and Tommie left out. Martin greeted the boys and welcomed them to his home.

In the Living Room Ray'ne and Frenchie sat on opposite ends of the couch but still close enough to each other watching Baby Boy...  Frenchie burst out laughing causing Ray'ne to look at him weird.

"What's so funny"? She asked still looking weird.

He looked out her still laughing "You know what's funny"? He said as he leaned over closer to her kissing her nose  before  tickling her making her giggling.

He stopped and leaned back up just in time as Martin entered the living room happy as hell as his eyes landed on the two of them.... 

"Glad to see you to getting along" Martin said not feeling no bit suspect.

Frenchie turnt his face up like he didn't like Ray'ne she noticed it and softly punched his arm before giggling again... "Right... Real funny" she said Frenchie Chuckled alittle.

"We have guest"Martin said all happy as Watts and Black bent the corner both smiling. Frenchie jumped up and met them halfway handshaking both of them following a hug.

"Wassup with y'all... I see y'all came" Frenchie said happy to see them.

"You know we was coming... You our boy nigga" Watts said handshaking Frenchie again while black stood back bopping his head agreeing with Watts.

Frenchie looked over at Ray'ne who looked alittle confused...
"Of course y'all meet my uncle... And this is Ray'ne" he ended with a smile as he locked eyes with her.

Watts shook her hand and introduced his self and black did the same, Watts smiled at her before looking back at Martin. Watts already knew about Ray'ne and he knew about her and Frenchie which made him already like her because if Frenchie was interested in someone it had to be real.

Martin interrupted everyone's personal thoughts "Ard... Well now that we're all here I'ma take y'all on a trip to my warehouse so y'all can see what all the fuss is about" he said sounding corny as hell.

The boys agreed and soon left with Martin leaving Ray'ne bored with nothing to do.

She finished the rest of the movie then headed towards the kitchen For something to drink and a snack when she seen Rose standing close by the kitchen watering some flowers. Ray'ne stopped for a minute and thought to walk away and go upstairs but went against it when he stomach started growling.

Rose was cool but after the other night she had been trying to stay away from rose because nine time outta ten she knew something happened between her and Frenchie and she didn't want to get caught. She was kind of enjoying her and Frenchie's secret sexual spells to the point nothing was gonna stop her from being with him her feelings was all there for Frenchie.