Chapter 20

Sexual

Martin was having a big casual dinner at his house for a business celebration and he invited a some family and people he worked with.

Ray'ne and her outfit above😄😄

Ray'ne helped rose get Justice dressed nice in pretty with her two long ponytails and her all white dress, Ray'ne stepped back and stared at her daughter with a smile as she seen herself all over again.

Once they came downstairs to joined the dinner party Frenchie who was standing next to Martin mouth dropped when he seen how gorgeous Ray'ne looked. He on the other hand didn't dress for the party because he wasn't a dress up type nigga...

 He on the other hand didn't dress for the party because he wasn't a dress up type nigga

Frenchie and his outfit above 😍

Ray'ne looked over at him and her heart skipped a beat he looked so good to her she wondered how she was gonna avoid him tonight.

Rose took justice off her hands so Ray'ne walked out back in the yard where lit candles all over to think and enjoy the warm night air not realizing Frenchie had came out behind her...

"It's beautiful out here" he said interrupting her thoughts.

She turnt and faced him with a half smile.

"You look beautiful to" he said.

"Why are you not with the rest of the party"? She asked curiously.

"I came to make sure you were okay... You left"he said.

"I'm fine Frenchie thanks" she said calmly but that wasn't good enough for him.

They both locked eyes for a minute before she broke it about to walk pass him until he reached out and stopped her...

"Don't avoid me Ray'ne" he said low enough for only her to hear him.

"I'm not avoiding you I'm avoiding this" she whispered.

"What"? He asked confused.

"This between us... This can't happen Frenchie and you know it even that kiss it should have never happened" she whispered.

He took a deep breath and stepped closer to her close enough for them to kiss... "Ray'ne I can't help that I want you and the more I'm around you it gets worser... I know I'm wrong for trying to steal you from someone else but I ain't never wanted something so bad like I want you" he said so serious.

It almost brought tears to her eyes because she felt the same way he felt... "I can't" she said trying to walk pass him again but he stopped her.

"You don't feel the same way"? He asked gently grabbing her even though she tried to get away from him.

"Just stop ok.... It can't happen" she said seriously finally breaking away from him and walking back in the house leaving him standing out there alone.
******************************

Once the servers was down prepping the food and getting the table together they announced that the food was ready. All the guest and family gathered around the table Frenchie sat down next to Ray'ne which made her look at him side ways for a second but nobody caught it. Everyone was to busy in their own conversation so Ray'ne leaned over to Frenchie and whispered "What are you doing"?

He smiled and replied "Sitting next to you".

She slightly shook her head and looked back ahead. Martin started talking about all his business and his new moves with Frenchie and two new business partners of Frenchie's.

Frenchie placed his hand underneath the table and slowly went under her dress. She flinched alittle while trying to pry his hand was but it was no use he was already in her panties she tried to remain calm while he played with her Kitty. She flinched alittle more because the feeling felt so good to her something she had never felt before her panties got soak fast and she knew she had to do something fast before her

body exploded from Ecstasy... She finally pushed his hand away and stood up .... "Excuse me" she said leaving the dinner..