Chapter 25 (Leaving?)

Stay(acoustic)-Zedd & Alessia Cara"What did i say?Once i found you,i won't let you out of my sight,ever!"
-Ashton Black🌹

Stay(acoustic)-Zedd & Alessia Cara"What did i say?Once i found you,i won't let you out of my sight,ever!"-Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

I just got back from work and was driving back straight to my penthouse.

As i came into the gate i saw Kenzie's car in front of the house.Then,i saw Kenzie carrying her bag and suitcase and loaded it into the car.

What is she doing?

I quickly get out from my car towards her, leaving my car without even caring about it.

"What are you doing?"I ran to her as she looked up to me.

"Leaving."She continue loading her stuff at her car.

"Leaving?"What!"What do you mean!?"I stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"I'm leaving New York,Ashton."

"Why would you leave?Am i not good enough? I'll give anything you want!Don't leave!"

I didn't even wait her answer i grabbed her body and slumped it to my shoulder as she squealed and smacked my back.

Hell no she can't leave me ever!

She keep screaming and telling me to bring she down,but i tightened my hold at her.

I arrived at our bedroom,and opened it and make sure to locked it.

I put her in the end of the bed and rolled her along with the sheet.She was wrapped like a burrito now with the sheet.

"Ashton!Let me go!I swear i'll kill you!"She keep screaming and trying to wiggle out, but i came up with a rope and tie her to make it double so she won't even move.

She's stuck in the chair with the tie and wrapped like a burrito with the bed sheet.

"UNBELIEVABLE!"

I pulled another chair and sit opposite her.

She keeps glaring at me but i just shrugged my shoulder off.I called The security to locked every window and every door,so she won't escape.

Now,i'm facing her and she looks like a mad woman and ready to explode.

"What the hell,Ashton Black!?Let me go you jerk!!!"She tried to wiggle again but of course she can't even move from her position.

"Why do you want to leave?What did i do wrong?Why are you leaving New York?Why-"

"STOP!"Her glare can kill me right now. "I.WANT.TO.LEAVE.NEW.YORK.BECAUSE.I. HAVE.WORK.IN.LONDON."She told me word by word like she's teaching a kid to talk, but she's half yelling.Or should i said yelling.

"I won't leave you,Ashton!I just have some work in London."She's calming down by trying to catch her breath and controlling it.

"I'm also thinking about moving."My eyes light up hearing those word.

Moving?

"I mean if it's okay with you,to move in...here. With...you,maybe?"I look straight to her eyes and a glints started to appear at my eyes.

"You're moving to New York?For a long time?I mean you will move in here?Live with me?" A smile appeared at my eyes

"Yeah."She smiled back at me and i hugged her tight.

"Ashton...Hmm..You need to let go..."

I quickly pulled away and she can breath normally now.

I said a thousand thanks and pecked her lips for each thanks word.

"Ashton,you need to release me!"

"Oh yeah sorry."

I quickly took off the rope and also helped her to took off the sheet that wrapped her.She stands up from her seat after she was release.

I crashed my lips as i circled her waist and hugged her tightly.She circled her arms in my neck and then pulled away.

"I need to catch up my flight.I promise i'll be back,okay?"She caressed my cheek and pecked my lips one last time.

She went away and i followed behind her.She put the rest of her stuff to the car and went to driver seat.

She waved at me and i waved back at her blowing a kiss as she giggled.

I walk back to my mansion and suddenly my phone rings.

"Ashton!You need to tell you're freaking guards to open the gate!"She ended the call.

Harsh much.

I told my guards to open the gate for her.I saw her car went off to the road from the cctv.

She's living with me!Yes!I do a little dance until i accidentally elbowed a vase.Before it can shatter into million pieces i hold it in my hand.

Woah...I quickly fixed it back to it place and went to my room.

I need to bought a new mansion.

For her.

For our new family.
________________________________

Typical possessive Ashton😂😏
Hope you all enjoy it!💙

Don't forget to vote and comment!♥️

Let me know what do you think about this chapter!👇🏼☝🏼

ENJOY!💙

With so much ❣,K🌹