Linking

Walking into Esther's room I smelt burning sage, so I instantly knew no one outside the room not even vampires, could overhear to what we were saying.

"What's that ?" Elena said with a worried look on her face.

"Its just sage don't worry." I responded calmly.

"hmm. Smart sister you got there Elena. You two must have a million questions for me." Esther said turning around.

" Just one, what is it that you want?" Elena asked with very little patience. Esther raised an eyebrow. " I want to undue the evil I created by turning my family into vampires."

" And how, may I ask are you gong to do that?" I asked full of curiosity and a little worry. Elena and I had befriended the Mikaelsons over the past couple of weeks. Even Klaus.

" One thing at a time girls, but for now, I need your help." Esther responded

" How are you gonna kill them they're immortal." Elena stated.

"See my children think I'm hosting this ball to celebrate us all being together again, but in truth I've gathered them together to perform a ritual. The first step requires blood from a doppelganger and their blood sibling. Elena and I tensed up. Since you too are adopted and are from the Petrova bloodline, I need your blood. Only a drop. Its essence will be in the champagne toast later this evening." Esther respond quite calmly.

" You're planning on linking them together." I said putting the pieces together. my mind instantly took me to Kol.

"precisely" Esther said smiling.

"WHAT?! b-but they're our friends a-and they're your children." Elena said freaking out.

"Either you two give me the blood or I'll be forced to take it from you." Esther said.

"NO! Elena and I both said in unison. And that is all I can remember before everything went black. I woke up with an aching neck. That bitch snapped my neck. I turned and saw Elena. "ELENA!" oh no, no, no! Did she snap both our necks?! Elena's a human! "Please, please don't be dead" tears started pouring out of my eyes. J.ust as I was about to start chanting She woke up." OH MY GOD ELENA" I hugged her.

" Umm Ness I-can't breathe" Elena struggled to say. I let go.

"Sorry" I said chuckling.

"Oh my God! Klaus and the others!" she said soon realizing our situation. I looked up at an old clock on the wall. "we've been out for 15 minutes" I said worryingly. We hurried down the hall to find Klaus and his siblings. I looked at Elena 'here goes' I ran up to the siblings

" Please tell me none of you drank the champagne." They looked at each other confused.

"Why of course we did love, this is a celebration! " Kol cheerfully replied winking at me. I was to worried to even care.

" NO! Esther took mine and Elena's blood! Sh-she used it to link all of you during the toast. Which would explain why Finn isn't with you. He's out playing sacrificial lamb with your mother!" Kol let out a low chuckle which made me even more angry than I already was. " YOUR MOTHER IS GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU... TONIGHT!"