Gone

Robin's POV:

Ever since what happened last night, Y/N and I haven't really been talking. We'd occasionally glance at each other but when our eyes met, we'd immediately look away. I knew I had to do something to break the tension.
Later, I knocked on Y/N's door. I got no answer. I took the risk of opening her door once again, but this time, to make sure, I closed my eyes. I didn't hear anything, so I opened my eyes. No one was there. I hadn't seen Y/N anywhere around the tower, so something must be up.
"Listen Titans. I haven't seen Y/N anywhere. Not in her room, not in the kitchen, anywhere. Something's wrong. Luckily, thanks to my genius mind, I have planted a tracker in each Titan, so I could track them down wherever they went." I said to everyone as they gathered into the room.
"Don't you think that's a little creepy?" Cyborg asked.
"We've been over this before. It's important!" I snapped.
"I believe she was in her living area. That is what she the told me." Star said.
"That's the first place I checked." I replied.
"Well don't just sit there and argue, go finds where she is!" Beast Boy said.
The control panel popped up and I typed her tracking code into the keyboard.
"She's in a warehouse on the other side of town."
"Why would she be there?" Raven asked.
"I don't know. Let's find out."

~~~~Earlier that day~~~~
Your POV:

"Oh how I wish I could talk to Robin. He seems so embarrassed. I hope I can make it up to him somehow."
Just as I said that, the door creaked open.
"Robin?" I asked.
"No Y/N, it is I, and I have finally found you." A familiar voice said.
"What? Who ar-" I said as a hand grabbed my mouth and silenced me.
"No need to talk. I'll tell you everything you need to know later."
I was struggling to get out of his grasp, but I felt a small needle point poke me, and something was being injected into my arm. Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! TFR here! I hope you liked this chapter! Also, I want you guys to tell me who you want this mystery kidnapper to be! Let me know in the comments! Bai!