Discovered

Your POV:

"Hey Robin?" I asked.
"Yeah what's up?"
"You know what's coming up?!" I excitedly asked.
"Um... Chr-"
"Christmas!" I yelped.
I had already gotten Robin his presents from me. Earlier that month, I went grocery shopping and found some hair gel. I knew that Robin liked to put his hair up in spikes, so I assumed that his hair didn't naturally grow that way.
I also got him a personalized accessory for his staff, in the shape of a bird-a-rang! It's so cool!
The only thing I was excited for was giving Robin his presents, not getting presents. That's why I was surprised when Robin said, "I know you'll love your presents! I personally picked them out. I searched everywhere for them."
"Me too. I know you'll absolutely adore them!" I replied.
We were sitting on my bed, which was covered in F/C blankets and plushes. My walls were filled with my drawings and pictures of random things that I liked. It also included a picture of me and Robin next to each other. I didn't know when it was taken, but Star handed it to me in a frame and said, "Here, I know you'd like the picture of you and the friend."
I thanked her and hung it up.
Robin pointed to it.
"Where and when was that taken?" He asked.
"To be honest, I don't know. Starfire gave it to me."
"It looks to be at the mall." He stated, "When we were looking for your costume."
When I looked at it closely, I could see my suit in the background hanging on a rack. Obviously this was taken before we paid.
"It looks like you were really clenching my hand tight." I teased.

Robin's POV:

I've been discovered! I blushed, hoping Y/N wouldn't notice.
I made a quick excuse, "I just didn't want you to get lost."
"It was a small store, I think I was fine." She replied.
I flopped down onto my back. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys TFR here! I hope you liked this one. It was funny to me, Robin was so panicky in my head! ;P Anyway, see you in the next chapter!