Obvious

Your POV:

That night, Robin came back into my room to talk about Christmas.
"Thank you again for these amazing gifts." He said.
"Oh. Yeah. I actually feel really bad that you got me more presents than I got you." I replied.
"Oh no don't feel bad. These are the best presents anyone has ever given me!"
"I'm glad you think that way. The presents you gave to me are just as special."
We kept talking until about 10 o'clock. Then I got so tired, I just crashed.

Robin's POV:

When she fell asleep, I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face. Her hair fell onto it like it was streams of water. After about five more minutes of just thinking to myself, I accidentally fell asleep as well.

~~~~

Apparently the next morning, Cyborg walked in, saw us sleeping together, and snapped a picture. I was so mad! I begged and pleaded for him to throw it away before Y/N saw it, but it was too late.
"Y/N already knows. She freaked a bit knowing how odd you used to get about Star. Although she knew it was an accident. She also seemed very sheepish. Trying not to bring it up anymore. Like she was embarrassed."
Oh god. I scared her half to death. I knew it wasn't meant to be. She would never like a crazy, clingy guy like me.
"Thanks Cy." I replied, "At least now I know."
"Know what?" He asked. "You know all of the other Titans know that you have a little crush on Y/N."
"Is it that obvious?!" I yelped.
"A little bit dude."